Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Adding bead locks ads' how much width to a 15x10 wheel? Thinking I may have my RTS's done when I mini tub.

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
When I had mine built at Champion, the Beadlock conversion could either leave it as a 10 or widen it to an 11. I opted for the 11.

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's cool. I just wanted to make sure it wasnt going to add more than an inch to each side.

·
Registered
188 Posts
interested in getting this done too.. so if I wanted a 9" wheel or a 10" wheel.. start with one that's about 1" narrower? does the tire then get mounted to the roughly the outside edge of the original wheel? (is what I was thinking).

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
interested in getting this done too.. so if I wanted a 9" wheel or a 10" wheel.. start with one that's about 1" narrower? does the tire then get mounted to the roughly the outside edge of the original wheel? (is what I was thinking).
If you want a nine, start with an eight. If you want a ten, start with a ten.

·
1,193 Posts
I had mine done by Macfab Beadlocks. Tommy knows what it takes to get them right and the most important is he puts the money back into racing by sponsoring races and events. In the end he supports the racers.

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'd have mine done by MacFab to. Probably drive up and let them fix em up then drive em back thay day but that would all be arranged ahead of time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts