Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
https://www.facebook.com/pages/FlamholcMMR-Racing/304468406071?fref=ts

Well the last 1.5 weeks Ive been asked alot of questions about how I am, and what have happened, about surgery, medications and so on. As I said Before I really and truly appreciate all support!
But I almost feel lika a doctor..... Only talking about stuff like that...
Now its time to talk about racecars!!! My Funny Car is sold to England! Gareth and Graham Ellis will race it next year. I saw Gareth when he made his first passes this year, and I told Graham right away, "that kid can drive a racecar"! Im sure they will do really good with it!
More car-talk... Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou all so much for helping us out, and thanks to my sponsors!
Ive closed a deal with Pete Farber. He offered me his G-Force built Dodge Daytona. I Always liked the car, and another G-Force car suits me perfect!
Pete will finish the season(only Las Vegas left) and then Pete and Malcolm Nickerson from his team will put my motor in it, and deliver it in Florida before Snowbird Narionals in December! If Im back in shape by then, we will race at Bradenton December 5-8!!!

·
Registered
923 Posts
That is awesome news! Farber's Daytona is a bad ass looking ride and I'm sure after you put the Swedish touch to it, it will be even faster!

I hope you continue to heal so that you make it back to the US for the Snowbirds. There will be at least one fan from Maryland rooting for you in Florida!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts