Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any Accufab dealers here? Looking to price a 4150 style 1200 cfm TB. Shoot me a PM.

Thanks, Brian

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did just exactly that before I posted this thread. George told me that due to their agreement with their dealers, I had to find a dealer. :(

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
I did just exactly that before I posted this thread. George told me that due to their agreement with their dealers, I had to find a dealer. :(
They do sell out of the factory but the pricing is the same (if not higher) then one of their dealers ......... Thats just another reason why ACCUFAB is a great company/product ........ THEY DON'T STEP ON THEIR DEALERS ........ now if you have an application or Tech question George is the man ......... Thats what he does 5 days a week there and he is quick with his replies

·
Troublemaker
4,626 Posts
Sorry, I thought they sold direct for a reasonable price. George is an asshole anyway. lol :p

I'm sure someone will pipe up soon enough, good luck.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry, I thought they sold direct for a reasonable price. George is an asshole anyway. lol :p

I'm sure someone will pipe up soon enough, good luck.

x2 on the asshole part.

JK George!! ;)

·
Registered
48,027 Posts
Accufab does sell direct but we sell at the retail price on the price sheet. We will not discount because to do so would impact our dealers. If they want to offer a discount, they can do that but we don't want to be in competition with our dealers. We work very closely with our dealers and will drop ship parts directly to their customers if the dealer doesn't have the part on his shelf. Our approximately 100 dealers have all had to pay the "Buy-In" and maintian a resonable amount of sales over the year, but I think they appreciate the fact that we are not in competition with each other.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's all good George. I'm just hangin' it on you a little bit.

I do appreciate you getting right back to my PM this morning.

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts
On second thought...just bug Biggs. JDM is an Accufab dealer. I think he gets a refferal kickback, so I'm sure he'd paypal it to ya!;):rolleyes:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts