Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow just heard the new single "Rock'nroll train" from the new upcoming ac/dc album and I gotta say it rocks! Think it's going to be better than the Stiff upper lip album the put out a few years back. :-Rock :supz:

·
Vendor
6,471 Posts
They are supposed to play it here in the next few minutes................Can't get the Youtube on here at work.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
AC/DC rules!!! I'm really looking forward to this album and so is my 15 year old son.... It is really cool that they span two generations. I read an interview with Angus and he said its awesome to see parents with kids rocking to their music. I'm also awaiting their tour dates as a world tour is upcoming. This may be their last one. Brian Johnson is 60+ after all......

·
Vendor
6,471 Posts
WTF does this have to do with anything....who cares! Next we'll be talking about the shitty Metallica album.
What's wrong............did the Kenny Chesney tour skip Michigan this year???:smt065

·
Morrell Booster
6,893 Posts
Wow just heard the new single "Rock'nroll train" from the new upcoming ac/dc album and I gotta say it rocks! Think it's going to be better than the Stiff upper lip album the put out a few years back. :-Rock :supz:
Yup, heard it on the way into work, sounded pretty good. May have to get the album now.

·
Registered
317 Posts
i used to be a big AC/DC fan, but back in the mid 90s i realized all of their newer albums pretty much sound the same

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Sounds great, you can even understand Brian when he sings!!!:-damnit:-damnit:-damnit:-damnit:-damnit

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
yeah, i was definitly excited about the new song, stuck with the "older" AC/DC sound..........now they just need to come to my area for their tour.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts