Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just went to Panera Bread for dinner and can't believe the number of people just sitting at large tables with their laptops and school books spread out all over the place without so much as a drink from the place in front of them. They seem oblivious to the people who actually want to eat there.

·
Registered
8,372 Posts
Yup, one of my pet peeves. Do these people not have homes? I go there to eat with the family and there are 15 assholes sitting at tables ALONE with computers drinking a cup of coffee.

·
In the Beams.
21,997 Posts
When I go there I always make sure to eat/ order soomething .. their iced tea is good & so is the Chicken frontega

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
IF the business doesn't mind (not sure how they couldn't), I expect it to get worse before it gets better!...
People (in general) lack common sense these days!... :smt102

·
Registered
264 Posts
Figure that cup of coffe or a soft drink costs the company about $.05 it's not a big deal. WIFI is a sunk cost anyway. Good possibility that those same folks do occasionally buy a $7 sanwich or salad. I don't think it's an issue unless there is no seating for people trying to dine there. Just my opinion.

Times are tough for people attending college, internet access cost money and these guys and gals are scraping by while racking up nice tuition bills. Plus what do they have to look forward to upon graduation? A job? In this economy? I wish them all the best!

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
I don't think it s a big deal really, they can stay there for as long as they want. The establishment charges like $4.00 plus for a cup of coffee anyways.You mind as well enjoy your over priced coffee.

·
Registered
6,125 Posts
Deal with the similar stuff around here too. Try to grab a bite and its full of trolls surfing youtube or whatever.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
I read somewhere that those places don't mind because it makes it look like they are busy. They said it was good for business.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
not all panera breads have cameras in them, so if you think the employee`s are cool you might wanna try tossing one of them assholes hogging a table out the door.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts