1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Void
79,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
A Fine Example For Others
39,304 Posts
Please share this with all doctors and medical professionals. They could save millions of dollars having to buy face masks to protect themselves and patients.

Absolute bullshit propaganda.

·
Void
79,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Please share this with all doctors and medical professionals. They could save millions of dollars having to buy face masks to protect themselves and patients.

Absolute bullshit propaganda.
So it's safe to say you wear a mask ?

·
Registered
14,774 Posts
Those who choose to follow the faggot info stream should take heart that those of us who don't, are the ones in DANGER. ooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
Funny shit, in the kroger yesterday, a few chimps in there ALL masked up, half the white folk and all employees are too. Anyhow @ the dairy case sheeboon is checking the eggs all carefully, I exceed the 'distance' to grab a dozen, bitch gives up a look, I clear my throat, bitch grabs the cart and runs. I found that telling and amusing.

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
25,933 Posts
Ha!!!!

Yeah. Let me shove this mini brick under my mask and over my mouth that tells me Oxygen is limited when I have a mini brick over my mouth.

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
25,933 Posts
Fuck dr hall.....by her heartrate she was sitting on her ass testing....try fucking working with one and measure....
You do realize the medical fields has been wearing masks for years and they don't sit on their ass right?

·
Registered
315 Posts
Of course....they are not changing 4 tires either...
But why are you wearing a mask while changing tires? If you say it's because people are around you: why are they around you?

I can go out and shop wearing a mask but any physical work and i am ripping it off....
And that's the idea. Wear them when around others. Don't be that guy sitting a car all alone with the windows up while wearing a mask.

Reactions: raidmagic

·
Registered
802 Posts
But why are you wearing a mask while changing tires? If you say it's because people are around you: why are they around you?

And that's the idea. Wear them when around others. Don't be that guy sitting a car all alone with the windows up while wearing a mask.
At work.

Fortunately they said as long as remain 6ft apart we are good to go despite the signage on the shop doors saying masks are required.

Up front with the writers we are of course required since we are public view.

My point was you obviously require more oxygen as activity goes up therefore her test is bullshit
And I know some guys that have to wear them at their workplace.

This is in PA.

·
Registered
24,570 Posts
Our democrat governor is making masks in public mandatory. Whatever it takes to keep the sheep afraid. Idiots.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts