Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at a 03 F-250 with a 6.0 turbo diesel. It's fully loaded down to the leather and moon roof. But it has 230,000 miles on it. I know it's a diesel but I've herd some bad things about the 6.0 Could ya give me any pointers on the truck?:confused:

·
HeadCaseRacing
11,611 Posts
I friend was over last night with his and he couldnt get the thing out of PARK. It only has 53,000 on it. He says he thinks he done with it. Has had more then one problem with that thing

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
I'm looking at a 03 F-250 with a 6.0 turbo diesel. It's fully loaded down to the leather and moon roof. But it has 230,000 miles on it. I know it's a diesel but I've herd some bad things about the 6.0 Could ya give me any pointers on the truck?:confused:
to quote a line from a monte python movie; RUN AWAY, RUN A WAAAAAY!!!!!!!!! if it really does have that many miles on it it would be some kind of record unless it's had 3 or 4 engines.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
yea, something that high mile, I would like to see maintence records or something. Here at work, we had a mexican bring in a 6.0 with like 99000 miles that they just got. It was total junk, fuel filters never been change, egr plugged up and some other problems. They bring it back this week, oil leaking. Front cover is cracked, another 2-3 grand to fix.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
if it was a 7.3 i would say yes but 6.0 maybe if it was keep up.my 7.3 has 495000 on it runs great.my brother just bought a 06 f-350 single wheel 6.0 4x4 lariat crew cab fo 21,000.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts