Yellow Bullet Forums banner

What should they do with the doc?

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
16,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
When labor was induced and a baby was born, Dr. Gosnell would kill it by cutting into its neck and severing its spinal cord in a process he referred to as “snipping.” In one case involving a 17-year-old who was 30 weeks pregnant, prosecutors said, Dr. Gosnell induced labor, severed the fetus’s spine and put the body in a shoe box. “The doctor joked that the baby was so big, ‘he could walk me to the bus stop,’ ” the document said."

Full Story: LINK

What do you think they will do with the doctor? What are your views on late term abortion? Or abortion in general if you care to comment.

Me personally, I am against it period unless it saves the moms life and I am on the fence about a rape victim.

The pictures below are hard to look at, so don't scroll down if you don't want to see the results of a late term abortion.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I really don't think anyone wants to see this shit...

Are you out of your mind? Obviously you dont have kids. Post this crap elsewhere.

·
16,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: I really don't think anyone wants to see this shit...

Are you out of your mind? Obviously you dont have kids. Post this crap elsewhere.
I do have have kids and I gave a warning... Why did you open it? The point of the picture is to give the people who are quick to say, kill em all a moment to think first.

·
Beer makes me pee
9,784 Posts
I already have seen this kinda stuff and it breaks my heart every time. When the church people stand outside a clinic with real pictures of what is going on inside they get put in jail. Why is it that the same people who like abortion are against capital punishment? I am sorry but I feel it is murder and the doctors who perform it should be tried as such.....

·
Registered
292 Posts
I really dont understand why people are telling you to delete this?? He didnt post this to boast about killing babies. He posted this like any other thread on YB, to get everyones opinion. Is it disturbing? Yes. Does it happen every day with people thinking its alright? Yes. I think Abortion at any age/time of pregnancy is wrong, plain and simple.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I saw this on the national evening news. VERY disturbing. They said he even punctured the uterus and intestines of one patient, told her he messed up and kicked her out of his "clinic." He deserves a slow painful death IMO.

·
Registered
573 Posts
I would post what I think should happen to abortion doctors, but I don't want it traceable back to me if I ever do it to one of them someday.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
I haven't seen the laws regarding this procedure and don't know the relevant facts so I can't rule just yet. I don't have any concern for the aborted fetuses. There are entirely too many humans on this planet so preventing a few births is a good step.

·
Registered
6,624 Posts
i hope you get kicked off of yb for this ...

·
Registered
232 Posts
Abortion should be the right of the women! That being said late term abortion is wrong and needs to be stopped. If the baby has a fully formed body then your having that fucking baby! I have kids and kinda want to punch you for posting it, but at the same time am glad you did.. Its sometimes good for people to see things they avoid!

1 - 20 of 94 Posts