Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 318 Posts

·
Registered
8,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got them today.... they look sweet. Great product thanks man!

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
Aarons stuff is all very nice. I have a set of his front lug spacers and nuts. Had a alt bracket.

Tim

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Thanks a bunch guys. I really appreciate it. Just trying to bring some more innovation to our sport. Even if its just lug nuts.. :)

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Chris, shoot me a picture of them once you get them red anodized with those red bead-locks. That will look bitchin im sure!

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
The lug nuts I have in 5/8", 1/2-20 short shank, and M12x1.5 short shank billet 12pt. I have some -20AN O-ring boss plugs that I designed that I have in stock. I sell a billet 7075 lightweight aluminum SBF to GM Torque converter adapter bushing thats close to half the weight of the steel one JW sells. And my 2nd biggest selling product is a billet SBF passenger side low mount alternator bracket. Ive sold over 200 bracket kits in the last 2 years. I also just designed a motorplate alternator mount that I am going to be getting prototyped soon. All my stuff is fully CNC machined and made from either 7075-T651 billet (lug nuts and converter adapter) or 6061-T6 billet.
Alt brackets run $105-125 shipped depending on what water pump your running.
Converter adapters run $37 shipped
-20AN o-ring boss plugs run $20 each+ shipping

Pics:

Converter bushing:

-20AN o-ring boss plug:

New motorplate alternator bracket drawing, pricing TBA:

best way to contact me is via email, [email protected]
Dont PM me, my PM box is always full it seems like!

·
Registered
8,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Chris, shoot me a picture of them once you get them red anodized with those red bead-locks. That will look bitchin im sure!
I decided it would be to much red with the red beadlocks and all. So I'm leaving them billet .

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Oh ok, it will look nice still im sure.

·
Registered
3,066 Posts

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
A set of 10 billet 12pt lug nuts runs $88 ($95 for metric thread) in either 5/8" thread or 1/2-20. Ground shipping included in price to lower 48 states. Email me if you want a set. [email protected]

1 - 20 of 318 Posts