Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Long Live The King
100,930 Posts
losing 2 and gaining 3 is always a winning strategy ….besides where are the two going? not to biden!
It’s almost like you’re suggesting that he formulate a strategy, execute it like an Adult, and not try to win this on Twitter.

please correct me if I’m wrong?

·
Registered
166 Posts
If Trump thinks doing nothing (except post on twitter) while commies engage in open insurrection all over America is going to help him get reelected then he is as dumb as his enemies say he is. Right now he looks weak, old, and impotent. He looks like a helpless loser. He should have dropped the hammer on this shit months ago.

·
Registered
6,798 Posts
What got TRUMP Elected in 2016.............Mister Unconvential, the Un-Politician, Quick, Sharp, Fearless, Humorous and Hard Working !

all he has to do is Defeat the MSM, Swampers, Dems, Rino's, CV-19, Rioters, Looters, , Lawless Cities-Mayors- Governors in Blue States and Blank Biden

Trump cannot Fake who or what he is, Trump can't Change, Trump Shouldn't CHANGE !

TRUMP the Unconvenrial, UnPolitican, In your Face, Unappologetic, Hardest Working SOB eva or

Biden.......Blank, ....Lying Blank.....Swamp Creature........Pedo MFer...... Blankity Blank Blank

you choose .....So simple a Caveman could do it:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
What got TRUMP Elected in 2016.............Mister Unconvential, the Un-Politician, Quick, Sharp, Fearless, Humorous and Hard Working !

all he has to do is Defeat the MSM, Swampers, Dems, Rino's, CV-19, Rioters, Looters, , Lawless Cities-Mayors- Governors in Blue States and Blank Biden

Trump cannot Fake who or what he is, Trump can't Change, Trump Shouldn't CHANGE !

TRUMP the Unconvenrial, UnPolitican, In your Face, Unappologetic, Hardest Working SOB eva or

Biden.......Blank, ....Lying Blank.....Swamp Creature........Pedo MFer...... Blankity Blank Blank

you choose .....So simple a Caveman could do it:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

tru

·
Registered
10,992 Posts
Hey cdick drop down and insert three cocks in your mouth and four in your fucking asshole, you seem to miss the great pretender nigger fuck bag make believe president---laugh---he was a fucking piece of fucking muslim shit, so cdick, your faggot ass will reside on my ignore list along with all the other cum drinkers.

·
Long Live The King
100,930 Posts
If Trump thinks doing nothing (except post on twitter) while commies engage in open insurrection all over America is going to help him get reelected then he is as dumb as his enemies say he is. Right now he looks weak, old, and impotent. He looks like a helpless loser. He should have dropped the hammer on this shit months ago.
Oh Zan, Zan,Zan.....

You can't say those things about The Dear Leader. Nope. Nope. Nope.

You're going to piss off The Tribe.

·
Registered
17,496 Posts
You can't say those things about The Dear Leader. Nope. Nope. Nope.

You're going to piss off The Tribe.
Still your old helpful self, I see. Continually tearing someone down, when there is no real alternative for you, isn't very smart. You're just another 'nagging nabob of negativity'. Who do you think you're helping? Even if you wrote all of them out, it would have to be a damn small list.

·
Registered
6,798 Posts
People will Talk about Trump should do this that away or this away, every move Trump makes is the wrong way by the Do sayers?

Question for the Do Saythe ers is , Would you give up All your Privacy All your History-Secrets-Flaws to Run for Presidency ?

Would give up a $400,000 salary?

Would or could you have your Wife and Kids talked about, their Names Dragged thru the Mud by the press- Tabloids everyday. Have Every; Deal, Every Friend Investigated, a Daily assault from the Press, Blogs, tv, cable, could you survive the scurtney... Could you take All the Dem acussations? Could you Take it ?..........I will take your answer as a ...NO.....

Taking from the Cheap seats , Safe and anonomous , taking No chances, but telling Trump How to do Anything is so .... ......Trump just puts it out there...and still Wins !

A Trump comes along every 40-50 years leads us back in the right direction, back on Course ! Trump didn't need this Job but the Ship needed righting, he stepped up and Sacrificed...would you ?

Trump 2020.... i the Last Chance... :love::cool::love::cool::cool:

·
Long Live The King
100,930 Posts
Still your old helpful self, I see. Continually tearing someone down, when there is no real alternative for you, isn't very smart. You're just another 'nagging nabob of negativity'. Who do you think you're helping? Even if you wrote all of them out, it would have to be a damn small list.
Yes I know. It really sucks for people to talk down the President. I just pulled these comments from some asshole in post #5:

" But realistically, Trump would have to have someone do it for him. Realize Trump seldom talks in complete sentences and can't ever seem to stay on the subject - regardless of how trivial it is. He can start talking about ONE thing, never finish on that, but meander into TEN other things. That always seems to kill his message and original thoughts.

The man has been extremely effective on MANY fronts during his term. Did a tremendous amount of good - but damn, he's often his own worst enemy ...."

How in the hell is that helpful to down talk our President like that. The man is doing the best he can. How dare some asshole be so critical about him.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts