Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
23,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hold a presser, do not ever use the words;
1. ME, MY, Mine, or I, ever again.
2. inform the nation, that the federal government is here to assist all of the states with their China Virus needs
3. individually, as well as collectively, whether they are Red or Blue.
4. the federal government will provide all the resources at its disposal, from ppe, to field hospitals, to guidance from the cdc.
5. these actions will be prompt, and in consultation with each states governor, at each state governors request. and at the state level!
6. The Administration recognizes that the state governors have to take the lead on these issues, and that they vary from state to state.
7. again, the administration pledges all possible assistance from the federal government to the individual states and their governors.

and that takes care of trumps china virus problem

now, do the same damn thing with the BLM protests, leave out the empty schoolyard threats, put the onus where it belongs on …….the governors...….. reiterate that the federal government is there to assist, if called upon by each state governor.
1. Let the nation know that federal statues and monuments belong to all of the people of this country, and will not be vandalized, without federal repercussions, not state laws
2. that takes care of trumps protest issue.

End of Presser take no questions, leave that up to the press secretary, she is way better at this than you are! FACT!

in a couple of days, after it percolates in the news a bit, hold another presser, say it again! then shut the fuck up!

·
Elite Member
13,519 Posts
Chess not checkers.

He is letting it all burn down. If he acts too quickly, everyone forgets by November. What is happening right now is the left has slid all the way down the hill. Democrats have completely dumped their moderate middle. Some of those people have moved right and the others are sitting out come Novermber.

I think around September Trump is going to come in with an iron fist and bring the country back. We need to let the cancer burn itself out.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Man. September seems awfully late. It better be one hell of an impact. I'm voting for Trump but personally believe the world elites are angst to amp it up through the liberal/democrat party

·
Registered
17,458 Posts
Savoy:::: Good post man! That would be a real good start for curing 2 big current problems.
As far as his effort for "draining the swamp' G-Code is right about how it should all be laid on the line, in a time-line sequence. That's the way it should have been done, already - when it as first proven. Code's been right about that one, from the start.

But realistically, Trump would have to have someone do it for him. Realize Trump seldom talks in complete sentences and can't ever seem to stay on the subject - regardless of how trivial it is. He can start talking about ONE thing, never finish on that, but meander into TEN other things. That always seems to kill his message and original thoughts.

The man has been extremely effective on MANY fronts during his term. Did a tremendous amount of good - but damn, he's often his own worst enemy. I don't think he can or will change, simply because that's not him. But compared to who he's running against, hell, he ought to win by 85 percentage points!

·
Registered
23,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Savoy:::: Good post man! That would be a real good start for curing 2 big current problems.
As far as his effort for "draining the swamp' G-Code is right about how it should all be laid on the line, in a time-line sequence. That's the way it should have been done, already - when it as first proven. Code's been right about that one, from the start.

But realistically, Trump would have to have someone do it for him. Realize Trump seldom talks in complete sentences and can't ever seem to stay on the subject - regardless of how trivial it is. He can start talking about ONE thing, never finish on that, but meander into TEN other things. That always seems to kill his message and original thoughts.

The man has been extremely effective on MANY fronts during his term. Did a tremendous amount of good - but damn, he's often his own worst enemy. I don't think he can or will change, simply because that's not him. But compared to who he's running against, hell, he ought to win by 85 percentage points!
if he does those two things, then all he has to do is get the economy up and running again, and any lag in the economy, can now be blamed on the governors! right before election.

so simple even a caveman can do it!

·
Registered
8,381 Posts
Chess not checkers.

He is letting it all burn down. If he acts too quickly, everyone forgets by November. What is happening right now is the left has slid all the way down the hill. Democrats have completely dumped their moderate middle. Some of those people have moved right and the others are sitting out come Novermber.

I think around September Trump is going to come in with an iron fist and bring the country back. We need to let the cancer burn itself out.
This is how i feel as well, but also live in a red state, so if the news is off, i would never know there were protests still going on.

Fence sitters have to be seeing the light by now, can’t they? I mean i have talked to a bunch who have seenwhat the left has become but are torn because they have been brainwashed to think voting D is the right thing to do morally. Which is insane. They don’t realize that the party has slow boiled them into thinking they care about fringe groups and “oppressed people”. They only pander to them for that vote.

·
Long Live The King
100,874 Posts

I’m dying over here. Lol

·
Long Live The King
100,874 Posts
Chess not checkers.

“Chess not Checkers “

Trump would have a hard time beating Koko the gorilla in a game of tic tac toe. Lol

·
Long Live The King
100,874 Posts
Hold a presser, do not ever use the words;

now, do the same damn thing with the BLM protests, leave out the empty schoolyard threats,
“leave out the empty school yard threats“ ?

Are you nuts ? That’s what Entertains the Tribe. He’d lose 35% - 40% of them if he dropped the schoolyard crap.

·
Registered
23,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
“leave out the empty school yard threats“ ?

Are you nuts ? That’s what Entertains the Tribe. He’d lose 35% - 40% of them if he dropped the schoolyard crap.
losing 2 and gaining 3 is always a winning strategy ….besides where are the two going? not to biden!

·
Registered
24,467 Posts
Email that to the White House and his campaign. they evidently can't grasp the concept.

Reactions: intocarss

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Drop out and put 1 in the head. The celebrity president experiment was a massive failure on ALL fronts and getting worse by the day. Needs to be nipped in ass now to prevent oh.....the likes of kanye, swift, the rock etc.....from even thinking they are qualified to run for potus. Let the GOP select a more traditional candidate. Trunk will be embarrassed at the debates.....again. Melania is going to dump his ass anyhow. Look into "the art of her deal".

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Drop out and put 1 in the head. The celebrity president experiment was a massive failure on ALL fronts and getting worse by the day. Needs to be nipped in ass now to prevent oh.....the likes of kanye, swift, the rock etc.....from even thinking they are qualified to run for potus. Let the GOP select a more traditional candidate. Trunk will be embarrassed at the debates.....again. Melania is going to dump his ass anyhow. Look into "the art of her deal".

fuck off idiot

·
Registered
135 Posts
A MEMO TO PRESIDENT TRUMP:

·
Registered
135 Posts
Savoy:::: Good post man!

But realistically, Trump would have to have someone do it for him.
Realize Trump seldom talks in complete sentences and can't ever seem to stay on the subject - regardless of how trivial it is. He can start talking about ONE thing, never finish on that, but meander into TEN other things. That always seems to kill his message and original thoughts.

STICKING TO THE SCRIPT IS NOT A BAD PLOY ON HIS PART.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts