Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK so Im planning ahead and trying to figure out what Im going to do with my A/W cooler. I dont have a lot of room for a seperate water cell so I was thinking of having a intercooler made with the water tank incorperated into it. The way I see it is I wont have to worry about a water pump if I do that and I can just mount the whole thing in the passenger seat area.

Pro's and con's to this setup versus seperate cells?

·
Registered
340 Posts
I have made a couple of air/water intercoolers with the tank built into them and had very good luck. I still ran a small pump to circulate from the back bottom to the front of the intercooler.

·
Registered
614 Posts
OK so Im planning ahead and trying to figure out what Im going to do with my A/W cooler. I dont have a lot of room for a seperate water cell so I was thinking of having a intercooler made with the water tank incorperated into it. The way I see it is I wont have to worry about a water pump if I do that and I can just mount the whole thing in the passenger seat area.

Pro's and con's to this setup versus seperate cells?
Build the water tank into the base of your seat, that is if you use aluminum seats. I've seen a few cars liek this, pretty trick setup.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts