1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,646 Posts
Hey, Bob - don't do that!

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
it's got a little bit o sting, doesn't it?

you have fun dealing with that.

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
"Hey doc it hurts when I get grease in my eye"--well "don't do that then"

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Just whack your foot with a torque wrench....you'll forget all about it :cool:

Rick

·
TURBOBULLET.COM BITCHES!
6,046 Posts
Duck next time that you are felating Bowman... :peeing
:smt082

·
Registered
13,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yall are some PHUNNY dudes. LOL.

Ive tried the brake/carb cleaner stuff before. its a good cleaner, but........... it feels like a refreshing summers eve, compared to getting some Bondo in the eye. ask me how I know about that one. the Bondo has to be the worse feeling, not only is it a chemical that the eye does not like, but as its setting up it gets HOT. Crazy wicked pain right there.

Bob

·
Registered
617 Posts
So what???? you were busy getting shit squirted in your eyes when I called Tuesday????????
And Bob,, when the Dr said you should be taking Lithium, I think failed to acknowledge the new and inventive ways a gearhead would try to cut the medical corners.

·
Registered
13,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I got your message Marv, we were having dinner.

Hope you guys left LOTS of money here. Please make sure you take all the heat back to AZ with you.

Next time lay the law down & tell the womens that you have strip clubs to patronize while your here. strippers need to pay thier water bill to you know.

Bob

·
Registered
634 Posts
Yall are some PHUNNY dudes. LOL.

Ive tried the brake/carb cleaner stuff before. its a good cleaner, but........... it feels like a refreshing summers eve, compared to getting some Bondo in the eye. ask me how I know about that one. the Bondo has to be the worse feeling, not only is it a chemical that the eye does not like, but as its setting up it gets HOT. Crazy wicked pain right there.

Bob
Got a big old drop of epoxy resin in my eye once.
Not sure which hurt worse, the epoxy in the eye or the doctor cleaning it out.....

1 - 20 of 25 Posts