Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
My guess is only 1/3 believe Biden won legitimately but the ones that know there was cheating are ok with it because their hatred for America is so deep.

·
Registered
312 Posts
PJ Media, there's an unbiased source.......not.

An American subscription-based political commentary website of Far-right politics.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The poll was Rasmussen.
Thank you Sir!

I was just about to post this for those
who assume, rather than actually read.

·
Registered
17,563 Posts
Because, Pajamas Media is such an unbiased and factual news source.

Good try though.
This thread isn’t that long. You couldn’t read through it before posting?

Reactions: Fast16Racer

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Because, Pajamas Media is such an unbiased and factual news source.

Good try though.
Who cares who reported it, its a Rasmussen poll,
do you understand that?

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
You guys are really grasping at anything you can. I thought all the "demorats" are morons, communists and hate this country and the MSM is all fake news. Now that it fits your narrative you believe it/them? Nice, keep up the good work.

Reactions: jdhacker

·
Registered
98 Posts
This thread isn’t that long. You couldn’t read through it before posting?
I did, I read the whole thread. The i read the PJ article. Then I clicked on the link to Rasmussen website, and read what they actually wrote about the poll. Nowhere did I seeon the Rasmussen report, anything about 30% of democrats thinking that the election was stolen.

What did stick out though was:

61% of Likely U.S. Voters think Trump should concede the presidential election to Democrat Joe Biden. Just 33% disagree.

And:

Eighty-four percent (84%) of Democrats, 37% of Republicans and 59% of voters not affiliated with either major party believe Trump should concede.

Yes, I read the whole thing. Nowhere does it state 30% of democrats think they stole it.

Only the PJ'S article, with their super republican biased opinion, interpreted it that way.

And you guys bought it.

Maybe you should read more before talking shit.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
98 Posts
Face it. Your guy lost. He's going to get kicked out of the Whitehouse, and then he's going to prison.

Maybe Joe will be nice, and pardon him.

I wonder if Trump will have to change his own diapers in prison.

·
Registered
17,563 Posts
I did, I read the whole thread. The i read the PJ article. Then I clicked on the link to Rasmussen website, and read what they actually wrote about the poll. Nowhere did I seeon the Rasmussen report, anything about 30% of democrats thinking that the election was stolen.

61% of Likely U.S. Voters think Trump should concede the presidential election to Democrat Joe Biden. Just 33% disagree.

And:

Eighty-four percent (84%) of Democrats, 37% of Republicans and 59% of voters not affiliated with either major party believe Trump should concede.

Yes, I read the whole thing. Nowhere does it state 30% of democrats think they stole it.

Only the PJ'S article, with their super republican biased opinion, interpreted it that way.

And you guys bought it.

That isn’t what I commented on. You said that PJ wasn’t a reliable source. I commented that it was posted in this thread, before your post, that it was a Rasmussen poll, PJ was only reporting it. Slow down a little and comprehend what is written, not what you want to be written.

·
Registered
17,563 Posts
Face it. Your guy lost. He's going to get kicked out of the Whitehouse, and then he's going to prison.

Maybe Joe will be nice, and pardon him.

I wonder if Trump will have to change his own diapers in prison.

Prison? For?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Prison? For?
Just to name a few.
Tax Evasion
Fraud
Bribery
Campaign finance violations
Sexual assault
Among others

He will no longer have the protection of the Whitehouse to keep him out of courts. All this shit that he's been getting blocked, hiding, promising people pardons if they fall on their sword for him. It's all coming out on January 21st.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
115,801 Posts
Just to name a few.
Tax Evasion
Fraud
Bribery
Campaign finance violations
Sexual assault
Among others

He will no longer have the protection of the Whitehouse to keep him out of courts. All this shit that he's been getting blocked, hiding, promising people pardons if they fall on their sword for him. It's all coming out on January 21st.

You are retarded , thats the shit biden has done

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

And:

And you guys bought it.

"...according to the poll, while 69 percent of Democrats say it is not at all likely (61 percent) or not very likely (8 percent) that the election was stolen from Trump, 30 percent of Democrats believe it is very likely (20 percent) or somewhat likely (10 percent) that it was.

Let me repeat, nearly a third of Democrats believe it is likely that the election was stolen from President Trump. That’s a remarkable number. Huge, in fact."

Reactions: legendman

·
Registered
98 Posts
"...according to the poll, while 69 percent of Democrats say it is not at all likely (61 percent) or not very likely (8 percent) that the election was stolen from Trump, 30 percent of Democrats believe it is very likely (20 percent) or somewhat likely (10 percent) that it was.

Let me repeat, nearly a third of Democrats believe it is likely that the election was stolen from President Trump. That’s a remarkable number. Huge, in fact."
That's what was written in the right biased article. Not what was written in the Rasmussen report.

·
Meh Commander
13,477 Posts
You guys are really grasping at anything you can. I thought all the "demorats" are morons, communists and hate this country and the MSM is all fake news. Now that it fits your narrative you believe it/them? Nice, keep up the good work.
There’s no need to grasp at anything ... election is clearly cross threaded
Just the fact Biden allegedly got more votes than anyone in history by like what 30 or more million ......... everyone knows it’s a farce.

·
Shrewd Negotiator
10,203 Posts
So all I'd have to do is make a half ass website and post my own article and you all would believe that shit too. Doesn't matter where it comes from. As long as it matches your own beliefs and ideas, you'll pass it on as factual. Smfh.

Reactions: chadman
1 - 20 of 35 Posts