Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Shrewd Negotiator
10,659 Posts
It's bullshit. Did you read the article? Here's a snippet.

They found 34% of Covid-19 survivors received a diagnosis for a neurological or psychological condition within six months of their infection, according to the study published Tuesday in the journal Lancet Psychiatry.
The most common diagnosis was anxiety, found in 17% of those treated for Covid-19, followed by mood disorders, found in 14% of patients.
Anxiety and mood disorders are the kinds of issues they're referring to. Smfh. What the fuck. 90% of em likely had that before they had covid.

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's bullshit. Did you read the article? Here's a snippet.

Anxiety and mood disorders are the kinds of issues they're referring to. Smfh. What the fuck. 90% of em likely had that before they had covid.
I'm brain damaged man it's a miracle I could even comprehend the headline

·
Registered
664 Posts
I could’ve told you most people were brain dead before Covid even started. Another blame something else thing for the tards to hang onto.

·
time to go racing yet ?
35,567 Posts
i thought it was all the work and no play that has me fucked in the head... but pretty sure i had rona feb2020

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
I read some statistics today that said 4 out 10 unemployed people are actually drawing unemployment. So much for being overpaid and leaching off the system. More than half are fucked.

·
Registered
667 Posts
I work at post office and went through a lot growing up. Pretty sure the ronies is the least of my worries when it comes to my mental health.

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I work at post office and went through a lot growing up. Pretty sure the ronies is the least of my worries when it comes to my mental health.
I worked at the MTA for a few after always being an independent contractor and I had a hard time dealing with the politics. Whole deferent world.

·
Registered
453 Posts
I read some statistics today that said 4 out 10 unemployed people are actually drawing unemployment. So much for being overpaid and leaching off the system. More than half are fucked.
I've been unemployed almost a year and NC keeps extending my UI. Being 57 doesn't seem to help further my career. I've applied for so many jobs, lost count. I wouldn't be exaggerating that I've applied for close to 100 jobs. 35 yrs experience as a machinist doesn't impress companies anymore.

·
Registered
28,898 Posts
I guess the left would also suggest that's why 1/3 of covid survivors won't take the shot. They have to have some reason why we won't comply.........

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I've been unemployed almost a year and NC keeps extending my UI. Being 57 doesn't seem to help further my career. I've applied for so many jobs, lost count. I wouldn't be exaggerating that I've applied for close to 100 jobs. 35 yrs experience as a machinist doesn't impress companies anymore.
I still show active but I haven't been able to file weekly claims for months, It's a fail.

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
My last check was in December. If I can't file weekly there isn't much sense in keeping it open is there. The appearance of helping people when you're not?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts