Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
D.J. RIBBY
25,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A mechanic was removing a cylinder head from the motor of a Harley motorcycle when he spotted a well-known heart surgeon in his shop.
The surgeon was there, waiting for the service manager to come and take a look at his bike.

The mechanic shouted across the garage, "Hey, Doc, can I ask you a question?"

The surgeon a bit surprised, walked over to the mechanic working on the motorcycle. The mechanic straightened up, wiped his hands on a rag and asked,
"So Doc, look at this engine. I open its heart, take the valves out, fix 'em, put 'em back in, and when I finish, it works just like new.
So how come I get such a small salary and you get the really big bucks, when you and I are doing basically the same work?"

The surgeon paused, smiled and leaned over, and whispered to the mechanic... "Try doing it with the engine running.":cool:

·
D.J. RIBBY
25,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The teacher asks the class "If 3 birds are sitting on a wire, and a hunter comes along and shoots one, how many are left?"

Little Johnny raises his hand. The teacher reluctantly calls on him, figuring there's no way he can make a mess of this question. "None!" is Johnny's response.

The teacher replies "No Little Johnny, that's not the right answer."

"But when the hunter shoots one, the other two will fly away."

"The answer I was looking for is 'two', but I like the way you think, Little Johnny."

"Okay then, let me ask you a question: Three women are sitting on a park bench eating ice cream. One is licking, one is biting, and one is sucking. Which one is married?"

The teacher thinks for a moment and replies "The one that is sucking."

Little Johnny says "No, the one with the wedding ring, but I like the way YOU think!"

·
D.J. RIBBY
25,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
After experiencing the discomfort and embarrassment of a colonoscopy in Alabama , I decided to have my next one carried out while visiting friends in San Francisco , where the beautiful nurses are allegedly
much more gentle and accommodating.
As I lay naked on my side on the table, the gorgeous nurse began my procedure.

"Don't worry, at this stage of the procedure it's quite normal to get an erection," the nurse told me.

"I haven't got an erection," I replied.

"No, but I have," replied the nurse.:-Daw

·
Registered
5,667 Posts
thank you sir I needed a laugh !!!!

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
A mechanic was removing a cylinder head from the motor of a Harley motorcycle when he spotted a well-known heart surgeon in his shop.
The surgeon was there, waiting for the service manager to come and take a look at his bike.

The mechanic shouted across the garage, "Hey, Doc, can I ask you a question?"

The surgeon a bit surprised, walked over to the mechanic working on the motorcycle. The mechanic straightened up, wiped his hands on a rag and asked,
"So Doc, look at this engine. I open its heart, take the valves out, fix 'em, put 'em back in, and when I finish, it works just like new.
So how come I get such a small salary and you get the really big bucks, when you and I are doing basically the same work?"

The surgeon paused, smiled and leaned over, and whispered to the mechanic... "Try doing it with the engine running.":cool:
I've heard a similar version where the surgeon says "Now try doing it through the exhaust pipe." ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts