Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at my friends chassis shop today ( where my car was built ) when another friend of mine who works there lost control of the grinder he was using. It cut through the skin and tendons in his forearm and nicked the bone before bouncing off his chest.
He has several dozen stitches and an appointment for surgery in the morning to try and repair the tendon damage!
PLEASE REMEMBER.. always pay attention to what your doing. It only takes one lapse in concentration either at the track or in the garage to have a life changing accident or worse.

·
Registered
5,219 Posts
That why I'm trying to stay with the confinds of the keyboards. Hope he feels better and is OK. John

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Damn I had my 10,000 RPM 6" wheel cutoff tool break free from by hands and it was pretty messy.. Carpet in the house turned from tan to red.. Bath tub from white to red.. Shoes from white to red... Carpet in the truck from gray to red... What a day that was.. Blink of and eye and ended up with 47-48 stitches in the leg and 7 in the hand... Good post Rick.. you never know what can happen so be extra safe and take your time...

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
That sucks I hope he feels better........I did the stupid thing years back when honing a block......it popped out of the bore....got my sweatshirt.....wound it up....choked the crap out of me :oops: .....I sent everything out now :roll:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts