Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for the cool YB t-shirt Monty! I'll have that vacation package info in the mail to you tomorrow and a check for the t-shirt! Those t-shirts are cool as hell man! :-D Won't wear it until my 1st nitrous pass next month!

Wes

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Jimmy I gave it to the post office and they said I needed an address...

Wes, I tracked down my friend out here today. That was the right street.. I just got a call from him.. Very cool.. :D Glad you like the shirt... Send the vacation package to Gainey Suites in Scottsdale.. :-D

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You're still in town? Glad you found your friends house!

Here is the place I was talking about that we would all be staying at (Ft. Tuthill) http://www.forttuthill.com/

Wes

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Yea Yea....my wife says I gotta buy lottery tickets to win there too......its always me gotta due all the work for the free chit :roll:

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Yeah Wes im still out here.. I think Im gonna fly out Thursday if all goes well tomorrow.. Wanna do dinner tomorrow night? I'll either head to your place or maybe Mark will want to go as well and you can head out here..

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Check out the pic of the San Francisco Peaks. That is the mountain I was telling you I climbed with some buddies and we planted an American Flag on the top of that bitch!

Okay cool! Yeah, lets do dinner! Near my place or I can come over closer to you! How about Hooters in Central PHX.......... :-D

Wes

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Monty Mikho said:
Hooters? I think Mark will like that... Been almost 9 years since I seen him last...
Hooters or wherever! Shoot, we can hit another place I know of.....its called Sugar Daddy's.........lets do that place instead! Its in Scottsdale and should be poppin' off tomorrow night...........after eating dinner of course........ :-D

I'll bring all the goodies instead of mailing them.......... :-D

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
this whole thread sound pretty damn gay. Is it wrong for a man to ask another man to dinner? Is it wrong for them to meet at "'DADDY'S"? Is it wrong to be climbing on peaks in San Francisco? :-D :-gay

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
silvercv2002 said:
Yup... Monty's the gayest!! :-gay
Thanks for the nice hug tonight my little fortune cookie... It was a wonderful night... One of the best.. You really know how to treat a man... :smt005

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
Hey Wes, if she would have lost 3 #'s she would hav been totally hot... :-D The other one had a getto booty from Detroit... :-D Cool hangin out tonight... See ya in a few months...

Hey Rod... :smt098

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Monty Mikho said:
Hey Wes, if she would have lost 3 #'s she would hav been totally hot... :-D The other one had a getto booty from Detroit... :-D Cool hangin out tonight... See ya in a few months...

Hey Rod... :smt098
Okay man! It was cool hangin' out again! Yep, we'll hook it up again! I'm still LMAO when you were over there choking on that beer when I brought up the NIKE question to that lil hottie............... :-D That was some funny chit!

Hey Rod....... :shock:.....I'll come back later, too tired to type.......... :-D

Wes

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
She was only using me for my body.. It meant nothing.. I was drinking.. One thing led to another.. The devil made me do it.. She put something in my drink.. She was holding Larry, Moe and Curly hostage... I was hanging a picture and fell off the ladder on her... It was dark and she used your voice to seduce me.. She said it would help me quit smoking.. I had a headache.. :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts