Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
The Media has an agenda!
25,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The fact that I have made it this far in life.....is a simple testament that God exists.:)

·
Registered
7,174 Posts
And you're certain its not just dumb luck because why?

Just askin

·
veritas aequitas
2,204 Posts
i don't beleive that, I do believe the mere fact that i have made it this far in life without killing someone might be a good arguement that a God might exist.

·
The Media has an agenda!
25,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
And you're certain its not just dumb luck because why?

Just askin
In all seriousness...Twice in my life I've been able to pray to God with the faith of a child..Both times He answered definitively. I use to doubt(I believe we all do)..no longer.

·
Registered
17,127 Posts
Bad things happen to good people, good things happen to bad people.

There may indeed be a god. If so, he certainly does work in mysterious ways. As soon as I figure it out I'll get back to you.

·
The Media has an agenda!
25,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bad things happen to good people, good things happen to bad people.

There may indeed be a god. If so, he certainly does work in mysterious ways. As soon as I figure it out I'll get back to you.
IMO things happen both good and bad...it's the reaction that counts.

·
Registered
7,174 Posts
In all seriousness...Twice in my life I've been able to pray to God with the faith of a child..Both times He answered definitively. I use to doubt(I believe we all do)..no longer.
Good for you then. I know some that truly believe and find peace that others (including myself) cant seem to find. Well I have peace but according to them its not the 'peace' I COULD have if I truly believed. Who really knows. What bothers me is the people that bash others for their beliefs, if someone gets comfort from belief, who's place is it to tell them its not legitimate?

·
The Media has an agenda!
25,768 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Good for you then. I know some that truly believe and find peace that others (including myself) cant seem to find. Well I have peace but according to them its not the 'peace' I COULD have if I truly believed. Who really knows. What bothers me is the people that bash others for their beliefs, if someone gets comfort from belief, who's place is it to tell them its not legitimate?
Well said...Mike!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts