Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 344 Posts

·
Super Moderator
48,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last week there were over 1600 deaths attributed to the vaccine shots, up from 966 the week before, but no Main Stream News coverage about it nor local network news.

Baseball great and Hall of Famer, Hank Arron died within weeks of getting his vaccination shots,....otherwise heathy before hand. Swept under the rug.

Now. champion boxer, Marvin Hagler dies 3 days after his shot, and it's noted he definitely was battling complications due to the vaccine shots,.....but I see no mention of it on the news either,.....instead,...now it's natural causes.

Even pro vaccine people have to see this.

Along with the fact that 40 to 60% of medical workers have now refused the vaccine, there's no long term data to be studied, no reason a sickness with a 99.3% survival rate even needs a vaccine, no animal testing done on this one because all the animals died when this type of vaccine was tested on them for two other COVID viruses, SARS and MERS, and now even expert virologists are coming out declaring it's insane to force and or try to convince everyone to take this.

Do research people. It's up to you whether you take this or not,....just educate yourself before making your decision.

If you were to base your opinion on just the loudest people on social media and MSN, you'd think Biden actually won the election, BLM riots were actual peaceful protests,....and this vaccine "has" to be taken.

·
Banned
3,102 Posts
It makes news in certain spot only for mere minutes until they are gone or some other rational explanation is meet.

Look at the latest from mederna, problem with vaccine couple days later every media source now stateing no it not. Well how the hell do you know that its not like you made extensive testing that proves its not, oh wait yeah yeah it went through the first test phase where they know every possible future outcome. How could I forget that...

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
I have heard its well over 10,000 people total. back on Feb. 12th CNBC did an article stating the FDA had released there were 1,200 dead from the vaccine and it had only been available for a few weeks at that point. Now that availability of the vaccine has increased the deaths are increasing rapidly.

On that note, a guy i work with was taken to the hospital 24hrs after gettign his 2nd shot. 103 degree fever, body aches, puked in the garbage can at work, fatigue, headache. He's doing better now but man it messed him up. When I had covid my symptoms were better than that. only 100 degree fever and body aches for 24hrs. Covid itself is better than getting the vaccine IMO.

·
Registered
25,368 Posts
I would imagine it will be lower with the younger people , if not hardly any at all . So I actually think it will decrease as the age group is lowered .

Most of the deaths are in LTCFs .......... I would think . :unsure:

·
Registered
423 Posts
So, according to the right-wingers, Covid death numbers are inflated but vaccine death numbers are correct?

Reactions: abodyjoe

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
Last week there were over 1600 deaths attributed to the vaccine shots, up from 966 the week before, but no Main Stream News coverage about it nor local network news.

Baseball great and Hall of Famer, Hank Arron died within weeks of getting his vaccination shots,....otherwise heathy before hand. Swept under the rug.

Now. champion boxer, Marvin Hagler dies 3 days after his shot, and it's noted he definitely was battling complications due to the vaccine shots,.....but I see no mention of it on the news either,.....instead,...now it's natural causes.

Even pro vaccine people have to see this.

Along with the fact that 40 to 60% of medical workers have now refused the vaccine, there's no long term data to be studied, no reason a sickness with a 99.3% survival rate even needs a vaccine, no animal testing done on this one because all the animals died when this type of vaccine was tested on them for two other COVID viruses, SARS and MERS, and now even expert virologists are coming out declaring it's insane to force and or try to convince everyone to take this.

Do research people. It's up to you whether you take this or not,....just educate yourself before making your decision.

If you were to base your opinion on just the loudest people on social media and MSN, you'd think Biden actually won the election, BLM riots were actual peaceful protests,....and this vaccine "has" to be taken.

bullshit clickbait to blame trump fact is trump saved america with operation warp speed to fast track the vaccines but fucking libtards dont want to give him any credit for the trump vaccine only the blame so they make up this bs story to make people afraid toe get the trump vaccine

·
I kill parts
10,820 Posts
So, according to the right-wingers, Covid death numbers are inflated but vaccine death numbers are correct?
It isn't that the numbers are inflated, it's how they are being presented. The media is plastering the combined death total including people who had (on average) 2.4 other comorbidities that each had as much/more to do with their death than Covid. - CDC actual numbers are less than 8,000 people in the US dieing from Covid with no other known comorbidity, and their own data notates some of those likely had other undiagnosed issues.

Same goes for the vaccine I'm sure, but just taking both at face-value numbers the vaccine still has a higher case mortality than the virus itself.

·
Super Moderator
48,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah,...Leftys pushing 500,000 deaths,....Rightys pushing 1600,......that's similar. NOT.
It's not a left, right thing.

·
Super Moderator
48,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
About those heath care workers and front line folks. No political affiliates mentioned.

·
Super Moderator
48,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
bullshit clickbait to blame trump fact is trump saved america with operation warp speed to fast track the vaccines but fucking libtards dont want to give him any credit for the trump vaccine only the blame so they make up this bs story to make people afraid toe get the trump vaccine
Shut the fuck up and stop making this political left vs right. This is not a thread that needs to be pushed into the political thread.

·
Registered
4,598 Posts
I won't take it even if it's attempted to be forced on me. What's more scary is what are the long term side effects that we currently know nothing about??? I don't care what process they used to come up with it, it's unproved and lacks sufficient testing. And with a virus that has better than a 98% survival rate for ALL who get it, and a vaccine that's supposedly only 95% effective, there is no point in taking it.....

Do as you please, but as Frank stated, do your research first.

·
Super Moderator
48,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Wow. Did not know that about Aaron or Hagler. Damn.
Hank Aaron......listed as natural causes.

Iconic baseball legend Hank Aaron had no reported signs of ill health when vaccinated for seasonal flu-renamed covid on January 5.

On January 22, he died, no cause of death indicated at the time.

No information released on if he was dealing with health issues suggests that there were no serious ones.

Following his death, Newsweek slammed what it called “conspiracy theorists and anti-vaxxers” who believe his passing was from covid inoculation — what it called “anti-vax propaganda.”

Big Government has been pushing all-out for mass-vaxxing with experimental, fast-tracked, unapproved, hazardous to health covid vaccines.

According to Newsweek, US officials hope Aaron’s death “doesn’t discourage people from getting vaccinated.”

It’s a view shared by Pharma, hoping to cash in big with a bonanza of profits from mass-vaxxing billions of people worldwide — Big Media like Newsweek providing press agent services.

They include coverup of the high-risk associated with experimental covid vaccines that includes potential serious harm to health or worse.

Aaron received Moderna’s experimental covid vaccine.

Infectious disease experts expressed concern about unique high risks associated with this experimental mRNA technology used by Moderna and Pfizer that’s been inadequately tested.

Their covid vaccines also contain polyethylene glycol (PEG) that risks possible severe adverse reactions.

Moderna publicly admitted that use of PEG in its covid vaccine “could lead to significant adverse events in one or more of our clinical trials.”

Rushed development of their covid vaccines circumvented longstanding protocol by skipping animal testing.

Months earlier, Children’s Health Defense warned followers of its reports to “beware the Moderna vaccine.”

The same warning applies to Pfizer’s entry into the covid vaccine sweepstakes.

Aaron was likely unaware of the above information and much more citing great concerns about mRNA covid vaccines that may pose serious dangers to health and well-being — especially for the elderly with weakened immune systems

Aaron was aged-86 when passed away last week.

Since US mass-vaxxing for covid began in mid-December, thousands of adverse events and hundreds of deaths occurred — information ignored by Big Media.

For each known casualty, the vast majority of others go unreported.

An HHS study found that “fewer than 1% of vaccine injuries” are reported to VAERS (the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System).

Five days after US mass-vaxxing began on December 14, over 5,000 “health impact events” were reported.

At 1% of the total, hundreds of thousands more were unreported.

Over a month later, the true number of mild to more severe adverse events could be in the millions.

These are what happened short-term. Of much greater concern are numerous serious diseases known to be caused by vaxxing, including ones they’re supposed to protect against.

Most likely, thousands of individuals in the US and abroad died or risk death from being vaxxed for covid.

Longer-term, much more will be known about numbers of people harmed from seeking protection never gotten — just grief.

Time and again after the fact it’s learned that highly touted vaccines to the rescue don’t work as promoted.

Despite many years of research, no safe and effective coronavirus vaccines were ever developed to this day.

No credible evidence suggests that Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca and others are exceptions to the rule.

They’re extremely high risk and unsafe, why avoiding them is essential to protect health.

·
Super Moderator
48,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Wow. Did not know that about Aaron or Hagler. Damn.
Marvin Hagler .... listed as natural causes.

A health update on Marvelous Marvin Hagler hours before the boxing legend died Saturday night raised eyebrows.

Fellow boxing great Thomas Hearns shared with his followers that Hagler was "fighting the after effects of the vaccine" before the former undisputed middleweight ultimately passed away.

"A real true warrior Pray for the king and his family.. he’s in ICU fighting the after effects of the vaccine! He’ll be just fine but we could use the positive energy and Prayer for his Full Recovery !" Hearns wrote.

A post on Hagler's website read that the boxer died of "natural causes."

1 - 20 of 344 Posts