Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Uses A Point and Shoot
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL ARTICLE

If you’ve spent any time around the sport of drag racing whatsoever, you’ve more than likely heard the name Neal Chance Racing Converters, seen the decal on the side of a car, or even had the pleasure of running one of their torque converters. Neal Chance has been a part of the high performance drag racing drivetrain landscape for more than 20 years. Through continual advancements in technology and research, as well as development, torque converter-equipped vehicles are squarely on the map these days with record-setting performances all across the globe. They are virtually bulletproof converters come at a relatively affordable price with simplicity of maintenance and unequaled durability.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Those guys sure have come a long way from their roots in that grungy little shop on south Seneca (?) in Wichita. One side was the brother's transmission shop and the other was Marty's converter operation if I recall correctly. I was in there around the time their shop was hit by a tornado and it was a damned sight less than 36,000 sf back then! Marty has always been a great asset to the sport, as has his dad Neal. I remember calling their shop to order the inexpensive street converter, and having Marty spend as much time as needed to be sure we got the right converter for the job. It was great doing business with them, and I'm glad to see they have come so far.

Congrats Marty and company. You've earned it!

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
I tell you what is wrong with America today. I dont know if it is a rotating ad or not, but when I looked at the article, it had a big ol ATF ad right smack in the middle of it. It just aint right.

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
I used one of his converters for the past several years. Works great. If I need to send it back in for anything I know it will get opened up and repaired. Not just a new paint job and a bill. His turn around is about the best I've seen. Can't say enough GOOD about his converters. Also you can get Marty on the phone and talk to him about what you need or what your car is doing. Well worth the extra money!

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
i bought a converter not too long ago from him and went .07s slower, called him the following monday and he said "somethings wrong". he sent me another stator overnight at his cost and said try it, tryed the new stator and ran the same as the other companys converter, called him again and sent some info off the tach download and he said "ship it back it still aint right". overnighted it to him on his dime again and when i got it back it went .08s quiker!! so when someone says "Damn thats alot of money for a converter" they dont understand all of the after sale support you get with it. Marty and all the people at Neal Chance converters are GOOD peiople!

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
X5

1 - 9 of 9 Posts