Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What I have to say makes racing unimportant. Keeping something going keeps people reading. We all go back and forth to each other like I have with Johnny recently. We have friends of our family that really need our prayers. The Jeff Shouppe family has a son Cade that is 13 and has been fighting cancer since the age of 8. He's not doing well, the doctors are at their end. Morphine not doing its job now. I ask you all to say a prayer for Cade and comfort the family at this time. We all know that strength comes from God.. Ask that god will give the doctors the wisdom to be able to ease and comfort him. Speaking for myself having a 2yr old and knowing how much I love her, this rings home to me. Please take time for this to help someone that is hurting. Thanks from the Josh peel family

·
JUST TRYIN TO GET BY
6,744 Posts
What I have to say makes racing unimportant. Keeping something going keeps people reading. We all go back and forth to each other like I have with Johnny recently. We have friends of our family that really need our prayers. The Jeff Shouppe family has a son Cade that is 13 and has been fighting cancer since the age of 8. He's not doing well, the doctors are at their end. Morphine not doing its job now. I ask you all to say a prayer for Cade and comfort the family at this time. We all know that strength comes from God.. Ask that god will give the doctors the wisdom to be able to ease and comfort him. Speaking for myself having a 2yr old and knowing how much I love her, this rings home to me. Please take time for this to help someone that is hurting. Thanks from the Josh peel family
prayers sent, sorry to hear hope he pulls through sounds like a strong kid and a fighter

1 - 20 of 56 Posts