Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 976 Posts

·
12,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's an intake were just finishing up for a YB regular !!! On this one I can safely say the driver is better looking then the work though !!!! She's wanting to step up from her two stages to three !!!

I'll add a few more as things go on...

·
Registered
7,465 Posts

·
12,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A single stage like that, bungs, kit, blueprinted, installed, baseline tune and jetting for three power levels, wired, flowed, and my tech support is $1650.00 Basically when you get it, you hook up two fuel lines, hook up to a -6 "Y" for the nitrous, and plug a power source into it..... Please feel free to call for any of your questions.. Thanks, Steve

·
12,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Victor EFI manifolds !!!!!

This is one for the Ford EFI guys !!!!

The Victor EFI PUNISHER is the first and only bolt on, plug and play direct port system !!!! It will make the power too !!! To this point there have really only been plates and single nozzle system for these intakes. None really making the advertised power.

This system is a simple bolt on that has all the same components in it as our other record setting PUNISHER systems that are installed in many tunnel rams across the country. This system is configured in these picture for a 300+ HP capability. It can also be set up with 2 nitrous and 2 fuel solenoids for the guy looking for that 500+ HP level !!!!

Please take a look and see what you think.... Thanks, SJ

Here's the intake with the upper, lower, and the Victor EFI PUNISHER installed..

Here's a picture of just the system ready to bolt on and go !!!

Here's where the magic happens !!! Giving the direct port injection !!!

Thanks for your time.. Steve

·
Registered
936 Posts
EFI stuff

That looks good Steve and you can use that on the Victor 5.8 manifold also. Dan

1 - 20 of 976 Posts