Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
had a great time today, it was so cool to see a bunch old friends that i havent seen in a long time. thanks to the guys that put it together. also it was really cool that ralph and some of the old employees from the dirty d worked the starting line today, it had been about 13 yrs since ralph sent me down the track in my old 4 door mopar, it was just like old times. thanks again and i hope you guys put this together next year. btw steve, "jungle pam" is not going to like seeing herself on the bullet, i told her that was going to happen.

·
up and running soon.
13,182 Posts
Thanks Mike.

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
had a great time today, it was so cool to see a bunch old friends that i havent seen in a long time. thanks to the guys that put it together. also it was really cool that ralph and some of the old employees from the dirty d worked the starting line today, it had been about 13 yrs since ralph sent me down the track in my old 4 door mopar, it was just like old times. thanks again and i hope you guys put this together next year. btw steve, "jungle pam" is not going to like seeing herself on the bullet, i told her that was going to happen.
There is no way a girl that guides a Funny Car back to the line is not going to get photographed. Steve's wife is nice enough to put up with Steve and his buddies, so I hope she can find it in her heart to forgive me for posting her. ;-)
Mike TPG

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Awesome stuff. The last time I was at Detroit Dragway was in the mid/late '60's with Dad(if it was still the same track then), and the last time I was at Milan was in the '90's for a nostalgia race.

Thanks for sharing.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts