Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure if this is in the right section but please feel free to move if it's not.

Anyways I just wanted to say how much of a stand up guy Dave Zimmerman ( team Z motorsports) is. Last year I bought a tubular K member kit with A-arms from him which was excellent quality by the way, My car is a 93' and when I put my street rims on (17x9 03 cobra wheels) the rim rubbed so bad that I couldn't even make a turn into a parking spot. This was due to the wish bone design. Well a year later after I got the car painted and decided to pull the K member to do the engine bay I talked to Dave to see if I could buy another set off Dave, Dave ended up sending me a BRAND NEW set with the new design for FREE!! a year later!! Now that's a stand up guy and mind you I wasn't looking for something for nothing I even asked him are you sure you don't want anything for them? and he simply said nope just send them back. I have to say in this day and age not to many people go to the extent to make a customer happy but Dave did. From now when ever I need suspension parts I will dealing strictly with Dave and Team Z Motorsports!!

Thanks again Dave I really appreciate what you did!

Vinnie.

·
Diamond Pistons Rep
4,400 Posts
Best chassis shop, and aftermarket suspension parts out there !!!

·
R.I.P DAD 9-25-2012
4,967 Posts
dave is the man :)

·
Registered
3,031 Posts
I'm not sure if this is in the right section but please feel free to move if it's not.

Anyways I just wanted to say how much of a stand up guy Dave Zimmerman ( team Z motorsports) is. Last year I bought a tubular K member kit with A-arms from him which was excellent quality by the way, My car is a 93' and when I put my street rims on (17x9 03 cobra wheels) the rim rubbed so bad that I couldn't even make a turn into a parking spot. This was due to the wish bone design. Well a year later after I got the car painted and decided to pull the K member to do the engine bay I talked to Dave to see if I could buy another set off Dave, Dave ended up sending me a BRAND NEW set with the new design for FREE!! a year later!! Now that's a stand up guy and mind you I wasn't looking for something for nothing I even asked him are you sure you don't want anything for them? and he simply said nope just send them back. I have to say in this day and age not to many people go to the extent to make a customer happy but Dave did. From now when ever I need suspension parts I will dealing strictly with Dave and Team Z Motorsports!!

Thanks again Dave I really appreciate what you did!

Vinnie.
Typical of the way Dave handles things. Great guy to deal with, and top notch parts also.

·
Registered
5,084 Posts
Definitely a great man to work with. When I had trouble he had me call him on a SUNDAY to talk about it!

·
Registered
1,295 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts