Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried to explain this to some Biden supporter and they didn't want to listen. They think somehow they will force Trump out eventually and the MSM assures them of that.

If you truly take an outside look and many won't, half the country thinks the election was stolen from Trump and the other half think he is trying to steal the election. Now of course I think it's over half that support Trump and a Biden supporter would say the opposite. Either way it's still the same perception from either side basically.

Trump and his people will continue to fight and show how they were cheated and that the MSM won't cover it. The MSM & Big Tech will continue to push their narrative of how Trump lost and he must concede. Each fighting for support of the people to try and pressure the other side into a concession.

Now if you read the Twelfth amendment yourself then you may think as many have already stated. Trump will never concede because he thinks that he can win no matter what. (If that happens other countries may try and pressure him, WW3?)

So between then and now is a popularity contest. The MSM will continue to amp up their base while at the same time reassuring Trump supporters of their coop. In other words it's gonna get real ugly!

I don't care how many times you try and explain it to the average leftie they will never see it any other way. The MSM will always find a way to discredit anything and push their own narrative to convince their supporters. So unless Biden or Trump concedes, the stage is being set for civil war as I'm sure many here can already see. Each side has a lot of consequences if they quit.

There is just no way around it, fair or rigged it's too close to half and half w/o clear proof and neither side would believe it anyway. The MSM & Big Tech have spoon fed all the BS that the Left will eat up for fours years, while at the same time cementing a belief of Fake News with the Right.

In my opinion the Right has known civil war is coming and the Left is still trying to rally their supporters each day. I expect them to get more outrageous and crazy with their attacks. Really had hoped this BS would be over after the election but buckle up!

·
Registered
21,145 Posts
Even the Atlantic sees what’s happened.

·
Registered
32,789 Posts
If it has to be?
Then let’s get this party started.
The sooner it starts - the sooner it’s over.

Once the people that just wanted to be left the hell alone are forced into action - it will be swift and devastating.

·
Meh Commander
13,437 Posts
Wake up
The civil war has been on for four years.
It clearly wasn’t going to be over after the election
The election was gas on the fire
If they didnt cheat and IMO probably double Biden‘s votes electronically we’d be in a hot civil war right now .... the commies would of gone off

·
Registered
21,204 Posts
Wake up
The civil war has been on for four years.
It clearly wasn’t going to be over after the election
The election was gas on the fire
If they didnt cheat and IMO probably double Biden‘s votes electronically we’d be in a hot civil war right now .... the commies would of gone off
The civil war started in the 1960's, if need be, I won't have a problem following the oath I took years ago...

·
Registered
4,120 Posts
If it has to be?
Then let’s get this party started.
The sooner it starts - the sooner it’s over.

Once the people that just wanted to be left the hell alone are forced into action - it will be swift and devastating.
What in the ever loving fuck do you base this on?

Been in a revolution or two have ya? WOW

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
When you think about how the left reacted, for FOUR YEARS, because Trump won the electoral college vote like the Constitution calls out, instead of the popular vote, amplify that by 10 to think about what will happen if the election is determined to have been riddled with cheating and has to be decided by Congress. The simpletons will still claim that Biden got the most votes, and therefore should be president, and that Trump is not their president. They will ignore the fact that many votes were not cast by legal voters.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
I’m becoming further convinced I won’t get off this rock without pulling the trigger on another human.
I’ve been to war, and have led men in ground combat. I felt much worse about the first and only deer I ever shot, than anything I did, or ordered to be done, down range.

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
In a week or so we'll know how the legal challenge works out.

Then Trump has several options: state legislators, his E.O. about foreign influence in elections, and finally The Insurrection Act.

And then, if all else fails, he pardons boat loads of people, issues E.O.'s that would be difficult to counter, fires every Deep State operative, and generally leaves turd bombs everywhere. In addition, if Dec 15th rolls around and it doesn't look good, start rendering the Kabal shitheads to Gitmo for deep interogation.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Justice is blind. Hopefully it will. Peacefully.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Reactions: poorboychevelle

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
Fuck peaceable solutions. Too late for any part of that. When I see what the filthy niggers of BLM, and the commie faggots of antifa have done to innocent working people I want blood. The way they bullied, and out numbered helpless people, I want something far, far worse for them. I hate a bully with a passion. I want a few hundred special forces bad asses to run through them busting heads open (brains in the light of day), breaking bones, putting eyes out, ripping stomachs open so they trip over their own intestines running away. When they're all dying, and lay screaming in agony in the street I want the head shot patrol to shoot each, and everyone of them dead on the spot.

Then once they have accurate, and complete lists of these fucks, go door to door killing everyone in the house.

1 - 20 of 128 Posts