·
Registered
12,031 Posts
A real Z06 body??

·
WHO DAT???
15,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Btw, as you can see I'm building this car in my garage. The car is on a chassis jig, it's square level and tack welded down. I've built my own air over hydraulic tubing bender. Purchased a Mitler Bros. tubing notcher and a Miller syncrwave 200.
More to come.....

-Dave

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
:smt023looking good

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Looks good! The next race car I build will be a Vette.
MIKE

·
WHO DAT???
15,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What type of rear suspension are you going to use?

Four Link. When I first started the project two years ago I was doing a Moser 9" with a BMR extreme duty torque arm for an F-body. But I figured if the car ran well some of these local's would make a big issue of it not being stock suspension. So I'm going with a four link and retaining the rear frame rails.

Here's some pictures of my rear housing and suspension components. I'm very pleased with the quality of these parts. BTW, I'll be using a different center section than what's in the pictures.

·
WHO DAT???
15,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
looks killer....

i think i just saw a rabbit, lol.

Who did yo get those aluminum coilover perches from?
Thanks,

Yea she "the rabbit" follows me every where I go in the house. Funny as can be!:smt040

All those rear suspension parts including the housing came from Bear's Performance.

http://www.bearsperformanceproducts.com/usastore/

I dealt with Matt, I cannot say enough good about him and the service he provided. I had many questions and He did took the time to answer all of them.

-Dave

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Very Cool and either your single or your wife is about to leave you...:smt082

Rick

·
WHO DAT???
15,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

The car on the ground. Back when the car was in the planning stages. Well, I suppose it still is. I've come to realize that has no end to it.

-Dave

1 - 17 of 17 Posts