Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today is bittsrsweet for my family. My oldest son truly becomes a man, he is signing his final papers and leaves for Navy boot camp this morning. It is a hard to be so full of pride and sad to see the man WE raised go off to do his own thing. Thank You for your sacrifices and Good Luck. I Love You

·
SPEL CHECK
3,612 Posts
Thank You for your sacrifices as well ! please come home safe ! our son is 12 last week guess we can only protect them so long & pray we raised them right.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Be proud in the fact that you were strong enough to maintain the "we" to raise a good young man, that "we" clearly raised him well. We all thank you and him for your sacrifices. My father is going through the same with my brother, his youngest child, now leaving the nest and being deployed in January.

Eric

·
Registered
2,675 Posts
Awesome man... Ex Navy myself, and hope to be able to say the same thing about my son in 2 years. Safe journeys to your son, it'll be an amazing portion of his life (once he gets done with boot, A & C)...

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Thank you and good luck.

·
SMOKED IT
3,933 Posts
Today is bittsrsweet for my family. My oldest son truly becomes a man, he is signing his final papers and leaves for Navy boot camp this morning. It is a hard to be so full of pride and sad to see the man WE raised go off to do his own thing. Thank You for your sacrifices and Good Luck. I Love You

Do you know what "A" school he is going to? I am the Command Master Chief at NATTC Pensacola. I head up all of the Aviation ratings in the Navy. If he is going into the aviation field send me a PM. I will take care of him.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Do you know what "A" school he is going to? I am the Command Master Chief at NATTC Pensacola. I head up all of the Aviation ratings in the Navy. If he is going into the aviation field send me a PM. I will take care of him.
wish ida had that kinda hook up in the army! thats a example of bullet power if ive ever seen one.:supz:

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Michael he is headed your way. Just left him at meps after swearing in will send ya a pm when i get home

Thanks
Michael

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
My daughter joined the Navy 4 years ago and it was the hardest thing I've ever done watching her get on the plane to go to boot camp in Chicago. God Bless you

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Holy hookup from the top of the food chain.. I did 10yrs in the navy, finished my tour working on e28 arresting gear and fresnel lens' @ nas Norfolk.. He'll enjoy his time in the navy.. I went outta hs, and wish I stayed...

·
Registered
12,487 Posts
thank you for your service and good luck!

·
Registered
268 Posts
A marine dad sending his oldest son off to the navy. I know both,and they're awesome to be friends with. Mike,hopefully he'll be home soon. see you at the track...

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
A marine dad sending his oldest son off to the navy. I know both,and they're awesome to be friends with. Mike,hopefully he'll be home soon. see you at the track...
he will be on an aircraft carrier with some Marines so he will have somebody to look up to LOL Thanks Money Mike see ya at peidmont.

·
888 Posts
Pat yourself on the back for raising a boy to a man.
Good luck to him.
S.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Thats huge right there !!!!!
connections is what its all about

1 - 20 of 24 Posts