Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this on the Duramax Diesel website...............................

Just finished Drag Week, and now he has to drive back to Texas. Over 4000 total miles. All week it ran 10.30s which was odd, since we figured it should run that with no nitrous. Well, it was!! Mike went to wire up a second stage and figured out that he wasn't turning on the nitrous during his passes! He ran a spinning 10.69 at 142mph, then hooked up and ran a 9.91 with a tenth slower 60ft time than his best (1.44 vs 1.36), shifted about 1000rpm too late, ran out of nitrous, and didn't lock the converter. I say 8.50s once it gets dialed!

·
Registered
46 Posts
weres the pics or were can i find them ive got to check this out:supz:

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
That shit is just bad ass, talk about thinking outside the box!

·
Registered
4,296 Posts
there's a grand national with a duramax in it too. its on youtube I think. pretty crazy seeing the black smoke

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
We pulled up in the bucket truck from work and he said we had a unique ride! I said that's strange coming from a guy with a duramax Mustang! He said well you got me on that one. He probably didn't think I would know what was under the hood.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.