Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Smart Ass Conservative
103,555 Posts
The traction control sometimes make the cars do things you don't expect . I had a 2014 Mustang GT . Turning left onto a road got on it hard . The ass end drift way to the right and all of a sudden snapped back to the left so violently it gave me whiplash that lasted 3 days . I never expected it and I bet if somebody stayed in the throttle it could get real hard to deal with .

·
Registered
604 Posts
Assholes like this give all car enthusiasts a bad rep. Drove like shit and cost 2 innocent people their lives. If you want to race that badly, take it to an open stretch of highway outside of town in the middle of the night, where the only ones at risk are the drivers involved in the race.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Not that hard, we just have a lot of retarded fucks who own them and make the rest look bad. When the coyote came out, being the badass little motor it has been, has brought everyone to buying mustang's. Most of the idiot young kids who want the loudest and shittiest sounding exhaust I will install for them, are the same ones who are crashing their cars.

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
The traction control sometimes make the cars do things you don't expect . I had a 2014 Mustang GT . Turning left onto a road got on it hard . The ass end drift way to the right and all of a sudden snapped back to the left so violently it gave me whiplash that lasted 3 days . I never expected it and I bet if somebody stayed in the throttle it could get real hard to deal with .
seen a guy spin one out just like that last weekend...turning left at an intersection and looped it

·
Registered
304 Posts
Is it a traction control problem or a problem where people are turning it off? You can stomp on my CLS and it behaves because the computers. Its really annoying actually and takes some fun out of the commute... You turn TCS off and its game on and can get wild fast.

·
Registered
4,231 Posts
Don't blame traction control. Blame the drivers. Nearly every car has it now. If that was the problem, the crash rate among cars would be equal across the board.

IMO, the Mustang is a good factory Hot Rod, I'm not a Ford person but I like the looks and performance. But, I would never own one because pretty much anyone who races looks at daily driver Mustangs and sees a car show killer with a driver who's IQ sub-70.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts