Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
6,100 Posts
that would be awesome!

There is nothing i won't more then for my fiance to have a normal without worrying about her insulin pump!

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
That would be nice, I'm tired of taking care of myself 24/7 365 days a year, It would be nice to get a break :supz::supz::supz::supz:

·
Budget Beater
1,504 Posts
Would be awesome indeed, then I could take this damn insulin pump off and throw it as far as I can, along with the meter, so tired of sticking myself!

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
That would be great. I have a daughter that is 17, had juvenile diabeties since she was 6.
It would be an answered prayer and great to see her able to live a normal life. Keep the Faith !!!

·
Smoked another CTD
3,956 Posts
I hope it works!

My 7 year old has been type 1 from 12 months old.

He is doing great but sometimes it so heartbreaking when he wants a little more pizza or some ice cream and he can't have it.:(

Don't get me wrong I am thankful everyday we are lucky to still have him and if he is always diabetic we will still be thankful we have him. But a cure would be a blessing!:(

·
Head Phuckstick
18,686 Posts
Wait till the bible thumper's put a stop to it.. Just say'n. A fetus is a living thing in their eyes. Too bad they are so blind they are not able to see the good that stem cells could do for the world of medicine.

Shannon

·
IgnoreIsForPussies
20,761 Posts
Wait till the bible thumper's put a stop to it.. Just say'n. A fetus is a living thing in their eyes. Too bad they are so blind they are not able to see the good that stem cells could do for the world of medicine.

Shannon
You don't have to get them from babies.

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
I hope it works!

Don't get me wrong I am thankful everyday we are lucky to still have him and if he is always diabetic we will still be thankful we have him. But a cure would be a blessing!:(

X2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -----Feel the same way. My wife and I were crushed when Kaitlynn was diagnosed. After a week in "Blair E. Batson Hospital for Children" in Jackson, Ms seeing all the kids that would never make it to 20 years old and some that would never make it out of there, we realized that we didnt have it so bad.----- But a cure would be a blessing.

·
Head Phuckstick
18,686 Posts
You don't have to get them from babies.
True, but most of them don't realize that.

If you say "Stem Cell" the first thing that comes to mind is Fetus's and regardless of where the cells come from man is Playing god and they seem to not like that. They don't even care weather this research could cure someone in there family of Alzheimer's, Diabetes, Cancer etc. etc.

Shannon

·
IgnoreIsForPussies
20,761 Posts

If you say "Stem Cell" the first thing that comes to mind is Fetus's and regardless of where the cells come from man is Playing god and they seem to not like that. They don't even care weather this research could cure someone in there family of Alzheimer's, Diabetes, Cancer etc. etc.

Shannon
I think stem cell research is great,but we need to do it without aborting unborn PEOPLE. And no I am not a Bible thumper,but you probably already knew that.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts

·
Registered
1,375 Posts

·
Head Phuckstick
18,686 Posts
Kinda seemed like you didn't realize that.
I went back a reread my post and it did sound that way. ;)

Truthfully I could care less where they get the cells from just as long as they get them and start curing some of this stuff. But then again there is no money in cures only prolonging someones life to suck every last dime from them and their family before they inevitably die anyways.

Shannon

·
Registered
5,194 Posts

Shannon
who are THEM and how the hell do you know THEY think ?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts