Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1461 - 1480 of 1520 Posts

·
Registered
36,651 Posts
Did you even look to see WHO was being interviewed?
There's at least 3 different vaccines in Phase 3 trials, Chicken Little. That's the LAST phase, BTW ... since I know you know absolutely nothing about any of this.

Inovio (Plymouth Meeting Pa based firm) has a different type of vaccine going into Phase2/Phase3 right now also. A vaccine that can be room temperature stored and creates the T cells which would be key to a LONG TERM solution. They will be reporting results in 2/3 weeks maybe sooner. And yes I know some of the folks inside on this one.

·
Registered
24,117 Posts
No surprise to this citizen that a tourism area, such as Branson, would be adversely effected by the WhuFlu shutdowns...

IIRC Restaurant industry has been adversely affected by approx 40-60% Check Nations Restaurant News (which I subscribe) Think about it...politically motivated "social distancing closure mandates" of all service industries except those "essential" such as infrastructure and construction...walloped dine in restaurants...many not able to survive the stop-gap "take-out" customer only financial model that garnered much lower % sales...especially "fine dining" more oft than not doesn't "translate" well to styrofoam take out and plastic "Spork" cutlery...

We have supported many of our Fave local Restaurants including purposely ordering above our norm just to provide them their needed revenue streams to stay afloat.

Etc etc.

Edit: And YES - many have gone dark / shuttered...and too many will be reborn in same and/or rebranded. No surprise really as based on Personal Experience as an Example: Of the 26 Starbucks that I've built (way, way, way before the WhuFlu) approx only 2 are still open (before WhuFlu) as "the build" expansion (and contraction write offs) is built into their financial modeling...for example ;)

·
LS Powah!
10,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,463
The CEO of one of the largest Pharmas in the world or whoever NPR was interviewing.

Who you got?
Dr. Moncef Slaoui, appointed by Trump as lead adviser for Operation Warp Speed. If you actually read the interview, he doesn’t expect a vaccine until the end of the year, and widespread distribution until the middle of 2021.

·
Registered
55,328 Posts
There's at least 3 different vaccines in Phase 3 trials, Chicken Little. That's the LAST phase, BTW ... since I know you know absolutely nothing about any of this.

Inovio (Plymouth Meeting Pa based firm) has a different type of vaccine going into Phase2/Phase3 right now also. A vaccine that can be room temperature stored and creates the T cells which would be key to a LONG TERM solution. They will be reporting results in 2/3 weeks maybe sooner. And yes I know some of the folks inside on this one.

Werd.
There is huge quantities of vaccine being produced TODAY. This is not a secret......

·
Registered
36,651 Posts
Dr. Moncef Slaoui, appointed by Trump as lead adviser for Operation Warp Speed. If you actually read the interview, he doesn’t expect a vaccine until the end of the year, and widespread distribution until the middle of 2021.
I'll type slower maybe that will help.

T H E C E O of one of the largest Pharmas in the world OR some poltical hack appointee.

Who you got?

Fact: IF Dr. Slaoui was all that and a bag of shit HE would be CEO of a major Pharma or minor one for that matter.

·
Registered
8,756 Posts

T H E C E O of one of the largest Pharmas in the world OR some poltical hack appointee.

Who you got?

Fact: IF Dr. Slaoui was all that and a bag of shit HE would be CEO of a major Pharma or minor one for that matter.
You are not getting through to him. LOL.
Of course that does not fit into his agenda.

·
LS Powah!
10,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,467

Who you got?

So Trump's own appointees are political hacks that can't be trusted? You sound like a Democrat now. :ROFLMAO:

·
LS Powah!
10,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,470
Ah, but it is. Dr.’s have already stated that. Not me. Just a different strain. Cuss out the Dr.’s. Hide, and keep safe. Let the other 350 million go about their business, and die in peace.
No they haven’t. Influenza and coronavirus are two completely different types of viruses. They aren’t “different strains”. Educate yourself to the basic facts before making statements as to what national policy should be.

·
Registered
28,207 Posts
No they haven’t. Influenza and coronavirus are two completely different types of viruses. They aren’t “different strains”. Educate yourself to the basic facts before making statements as to what national policy should be.
Regardless, we already have a 100% treatment. What’s not good about that? And the news that less then 10,000 people have actually died of Covid, you may be correct. It ain’t nearly as deadly as the flu.

·
LS Powah!
10,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,472

·
time to go racing yet ?
33,021 Posts
"" wont re open till americans feel safe """ ??? lmfao right now the only thing people are scared about is being shot by a protestor..... rona is for the most part dead unless your a follower and not a leader like many sheep are

·
LS Powah!
10,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,474

·
LS Powah!
10,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,476

·
LS Powah!
10,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,479