Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1441 - 1460 of 1520 Posts

·
Registered
20,852 Posts
There are confirmed reports of people getting re infected because the antibodies don’t last very long, but sure, a vaccine is just around the corner...

I didn’t say no new restaurants would ever open again, just not in this current environment with government shutdowns.
Confirmed by whom?

You don't mean the no credibility CDC, do you?

lol

·
Registered
703 Posts
look at the ages of those arrested for protesting... the same people who inhabit the server positions... I think the 'downturn' that the media is hailing is false - people who make money because they have skills and are still employed.

·
LS Powah!
10,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,445
Confirmed by whom?

You don't mean the no credibility CDC, do you?

lol
Oh, I forgot. This is all a global conspiracy and the CDC is in on it. LMFAO!

·
Registered
36,651 Posts
Oh, I forgot. This is all a global conspiracy and the CDC is in on it. LMFAO!
Oh no Chicken Little-Puss now what?

You will be able to come from hiding under your covers cowering in fear early in November it looks like.

Just like I said.

It's sad that you and so many others don't realize that its 2020 not 1915 and that we live in the modern USA the greatest country on the face of the earth and that bio-science has made incredible advances in the last decade if not the last couple years. I really question the "education" you received because you sure didn't learn intuitiveness and how to research anything.

Sad.

·
Registered
8,756 Posts
Now it's "in the current environment" You first said those jobs were gone forever. LMAO look at you backtracking.

The current "environment" is about over in case you didn't realize it. Re-infections? So what? People get "re-infected" by the flu all the time.

Do you understand that over 80% of folks testing "positive" show NO symptoms or effects whatsoever?

Do you understand HOW a vaccine works? Yes or no.

Do you understand there are different TYPES of vaccines? Yes or no.

Do you understand WHAT antibodies and T-cells are? Yes or no

Do you understand the concept of herd immunity? Yes or no

Do you understand that this or any virus MUTATES and most WEAKEN over time? Yes or no

If you answered no to any of these do yourself a favor and go research the topics .... stop making yourself look like a fucking moron in every thread.

Wow.
He won't answer you. I asked him 2 simple questions that he ignored and moved past,thinking no one would notice.

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
I’m truthful. Rib Crib in Branson, and I believe a Long Horn steakhouse shut down permanently. In Branson. Numerous Pizza Huts, and Waffle houses are closed permanently. If that’s a boom, hope we don’t get a recession.
Pizza huts have been steadily going out of business since well before Covid. If that's your scientific evidence that the economy is tanking im not shocked you're on team mad millenial.

·
LS Powah!
10,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,450
Oh no Chicken Little-Puss now what?

You will be able to come from hiding under your covers cowering in fear early in November it looks like.

Just like I said.

It's sad that you and so many others don't realize that its 2020 not 1915 and that we live in the modern USA the greatest country on the face of the earth and that bio-science has made incredible advances in the last decade if not the last couple years. I really question the "education" you received because you sure didn't learn intuitiveness and how to research anything.

Sad.

View attachment 128730
October huh?

·
Registered
36,651 Posts

·
Registered
36,651 Posts
He won't answer you. I asked him 2 simple questions that he ignored and moved past,thinking no one would notice.
It's what millennials do. It's what they were "taught". Just ignore facts if they don't fit your agenda.

Reactions: Breadburner

·
Registered
36,651 Posts
October huh?
Here's a chart of new positive cases updated Sep 4 for the USA.

Get a first grader to interpret it for you and tell you what the TREND is.

Oh and don't forget (maybe jot it down somewhere handy so you can refer to it later) that 80% + of these "positive" cases have absolutely no symptoms whatsoever.

·
LS Powah!
10,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,457

·
LS Powah!
10,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,458
But, they are. If anyone thinks any of this bullshit is a normal response to a strain of the flu, proven curable in 24 hours, well, I can’t help you.
You’re clearly an idiot. This is in no way, shape, or form a strain of influenza.

·
Registered
36,651 Posts
Did you even look to see WHO was being interviewed?
The CEO of one of the largest Pharmas in the world or whoever NPR was interviewing.

Who you got?

·
Registered
36,651 Posts
You’re clearly an idiot. This is in no way, shape, or form a strain of influenza.
You should really really really LEARN how to research. Before you type, anyway. They are very similar.

1441 - 1460 of 1520 Posts