Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1101 - 1111 of 1111 Posts

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
You're the stupid one. Making accusations without being able to back them up.
Hi stupidface shitbag. Are you claiming you never said you agreed the DOW would go below 8000 points?
Denying we are in an economic crash with 38 million jobs lost in a matter of weeks. Just in total fucking denial.
Hello stupidfaced shitbag. You’re oozing with cowardice. You are a miserable turd because of your ignorance. Do you learn? No. You stay the course because being stupid is very easy for you. Businesses are not going to be shut down forever. As stated, when they open you’ll still preach the same bullshit yet make it more open ended like you are doing now with this “this ‘crash’ can last forever!”
Don’t be a stupidfaced shitbag.

·
LS Powah!
10,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,102

·
LS Powah!
10,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,103
Hi stupidface shitbag. Are you claiming you never said you agreed the DOW would go below 8000 points?

Hello stupidfaced shitbag. You’re oozing with cowardice. You are a miserable turd because of your ignorance. Do you learn? No. You stay the course because being stupid is very easy for you.
Not that I recall. If you have the quote then post it up. You must have it considering you are so damn sure about this. Prove me wrong. Post up or shut up.

·
LS Powah!
10,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,105
Do you, or do you not believe the DOW will go below 8000 pts?
Probably not, but 6 months ago I didn't think there would be a global pandemic either, so who the fuck knows.

·
LS Powah!
10,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,106

·
LS Powah!
10,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,109
Why? Doesn’t that contradict your ‘biblical proportions’ narrative? Or is it because the DOW has been riding the low-to-mid 20K range for some time now and you’re changing your tune...
The economy is more then just the stock market. If you want "biblical proportions", just look at the unemployment numbers.

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
If you want "biblical proportions", just look at the unemployment numbers.
That’s alright, stupidface. Ignore what has already been pointed out to you along with relying on your infinite wisdom of copy/paste.
The DOW is a reference to consumer confindence. As of now, it’s steady as she goes. My thought is there are those who are not bed shitters and are counting on the economy to explode after states start fully opening up. Right now the greatest concern of whether or not it will happen are those tyranical cock sucking liberal governor shitbags who want to keep their states locked down UFN. They too are bed shitters. Just like you.

·
LS Powah!
10,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,111
1101 - 1111 of 1111 Posts