Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1081 - 1100 of 1111 Posts

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Still wringing you’re hands in glee over peoples misery..... your soul is black.
Comical this cock sucker claims to be miserable in creating this thread and believes spreading opinionated trash on the internet is doing a public service. Stupidface shitbag salivates over a financial disaster.

·
Registered
9,108 Posts
He exhibits typical liberal tendencies. He wants to be “right” and push his agenda no matter what the costs.

Like the idiots that want an economic crash so it can be “blamed” on trump and replace him.

·
LS Powah!
10,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,083
In order for that to happen there actually needs to be a substantial crash, correct? I do believe you claimed in this thread the DOW will dip below 8,000pts, correct?
And now you’re going to start copy/pasting opinion pieces of those “expert economists” who claim it’s gonna happen between now and the 2nd coming of Jesus, correct, stupidface?
I said there would be an economic crash, and it’s happening right now.

·
LS Powah!
10,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,085
Bullshit there oh prince of darkness.

You claimed it would be worse than the 1918 flu.... you only missed by 1700%

Yea “biblical proportions” my investments are down a whopping 7% from their highs.

Still wringing you’re hands in glee over peoples misery..... your soul is black.
You’re acting like this is all over with. It isn’t.

·
LS Powah!
10,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,086
Look at stupidface shitbag go. Below 8,000 pts/worse than the 1929 crash, correct?
I never gave a specific number for the DOW. Unemployment is approaching Great Depression numbers though.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
I never gave a specific number for the DOW. Unemployment is approaching Great Depression numbers though.
No. You did not say specifically it would go below 8,000pts. Someone else did, you agreed and took it further in saying you think it will go lower.
As far as the unemployed go, here’s you, the cowardly bitch, posting up as much doom and gloom as your claws can ‘ctrl/a/c/p’ and gloss over the fact there are states now in their 2nd phase with businesses opening back up.
Go, stupidface shitbag go!

·
Registered
9,108 Posts
You’re acting like this is all over with. It isn’t.
You STATED it would be worse than the 1918 flu.

In order for that to be true more than 1,655,000 Americans would have to die.

You really saying you expect over 1.5million MORE people to die from this virus?

You’re one fucked up individual.

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
No. You did not say specifically it would go below 8,000pts. Someone else did, you agreed and took it further in saying you think it will go lower.
As far as the unemployed go, here’s you, the cowardly bitch, posting up as much doom and gloom as your claws can ‘ctrl/a/c/p’ and gloss over the fact there are states now in their 2nd phase with businesses opening back up.
Excuse me sir. We are in stage 3 here. Please don't spread your false narrative :LOL:

·
LS Powah!
10,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,091
Link the post then.

·
LS Powah!
10,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,092
You STATED it would be worse than the 1918 flu.

In order for that to be true more than 1,655,000 Americans would have to die.

You really saying you expect over 1.5million MORE people to die from this virus?

You’re one fucked up individual.
The Spanish Flu lasted 2 years. It's been 4 months for COVID-19. A lot can still happen.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Link the post then.
Not surprised. You continuously spew drivel to the point of not remembering what it is you're talking about. Either that or you're conveniently becoming a lying stupidfaced shitbag. I have a feeling this will be your go to if your fantasy of financial disaster does not come true.

The Spanish Flu lasted 2 years. It's been 4 months for COVID-19. A lot can still happen.
Here's hoping, right stupidfaced shitbag?

·
Registered
9,108 Posts
6 months.....
At the least and I venture to say they didn’t have the medical capabilities we have a fucking century later.

This guy is a total dickhead, his parents should’ve practiced safe sex.

All he wants is to be “right” at any and all costs to have more death and financial despair.

I’d want to be “right” so there’s less death and financial ruin.

What kinda person wants death and despair just to be “right”?

This fucking idiot WANTS people to die.... maybe it can hit close to home and take someone he actually cares about, if such a person exists.

·
Registered
26,500 Posts
In order for that to happen there actually needs to be a substantial crash, correct? I do believe you claimed in this thread the DOW will dip below 8,000pts, correct?
And now you’re going to start copy/pasting opinion pieces of those “expert economists” who claim it’s gonna happen between now and the 2nd coming of Jesus, correct, stupidface?
They may not be done with us yet. Just saying.

·
LS Powah!
10,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,097
Not surprised. You continuously spew drivel to the point of not remembering what it is you're talking about. Either that or you're conveniently becoming a lying stupidfaced shitbag. I have a feeling this will be your go to if your fantasy of financial disaster does not come true.

Here's hoping, right stupidfaced shitbag?
So you can't find this supposed post? I'm not surprised.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
So you can't find this supposed post? I'm not surprised.
Hey there, stupidface shitbag. No time to sift through threads looking for it. If you didn’t say it I wouldn’t have mentioned it, stupidface.
This will be what you consider your saving grace. You’ll continue to spew how the market is crashing even if we get back to original numbers and anyone who calls you out on your bullshit you’ll lie, deny and cry for a link. Every activist, SJW shitbag is exactly the same.
You going to address any of the other counter-points made from your spanish flu nonsensical wizardry, or conveniently ignore them because a bag of hammers full of pig shit has more intelligence than your stupidface?

·
LS Powah!
10,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,099
Hey there, stupidface shitbag. No time to sift through threads looking for it. If you didn’t say it I wouldn’t have mentioned it, stupidface.
This will be what you consider your saving grace. You’ll continue to spew how the market is crashing even if we get back to original numbers and anyone who calls you out on your bullshit you’ll lie, deny and cry for a link. Every activist, SJW shitbag is exactly the same.
You going to address any of the other counter-points made from your spanish flu nonsensical wizardry, or conveniently ignore them because a bag of hammers full of pig shit has more intelligence than your stupidface?
You're the stupid one. Making accusations without being able to back them up. Denying we are in an economic crash with 38 million jobs lost in a matter of weeks. Just in total fucking denial.

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
You're the stupid one. Making accusations without being able to back them up. Denying we are in an economic crash with 38 million jobs lost in a matter of weeks. Just in total fucking denial.
View attachment 88339
Jobs lost?
LOST? Or on hold?

You never answered my last question either. If you're only looking at numbers you're getting very confused with the reality that most of these jobs come right back when the left pulls their head out of the sand.

1081 - 1100 of 1111 Posts