Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1041 - 1060 of 1111 Posts

·
Registered
26,517 Posts
so you think ireland and the uk (who's pm got it) are in on this hoax to get rid of trump, or just a hoax to see what would happen?
You’ll never figure it out. 5 countries were in a plot to get rid of him before he ever was president. Don’t take a rocket scientist to figure those same countries may have said, “Let’s take it up a notch.”

·
Registered
26,517 Posts
You’ll never figure it out. 5 countries were in a plot to get rid of him before he ever was president. Don’t take a rocket scientist to figure those same countries may have said, “Let’s take it up a notch.”
But, I’d care to guess the alphabet agencies covered their tracks a tad better this time. Bet there ain’t no texts to subpoena.

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
Either way it's a hoax right?
The hoax is this.. all you fools that give up your rights to some people in a office, just to have a little bit of protection? Since when has the government looked out for your best interest??? They are just seeing how far they can go, how many rights and privileges they can take away.
As far as China go’s. Fuck China.. I could care shitless if the shelves are empty in All the China marts. Bout time we start investing in ourself a and our nation.

·
LS Powah!
10,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,046

·
Registered
108 Posts
I learned something during all this bullshit: we all need to start shopping where our money is appreciated. Home Depot forced me to stand out in the rain (I was just going in to pay my bill) waiting to get in to avoid overcrowding. Worked great with everyone inline huddled together under the awnings. Then I went to Costco to get some dog food and was told I HAD to wear a mask to get inside. If you work for Costco or Home Depot, hear this: I will NEVER spend one more dime there as long as I live. I found a locally owned hardware store that same day that treated me well, smiled when I came in and loaded all my shit for me. Same with groceries, I started shopping locally and buying my meat at a small butcher shop that buys local beef. Is it more? Yes but I'll bet I can talk to the guy that sold the steers if I wanted to do so. Fuck these big box stores and the Chinese shit they sell.

·
Smuck
4,687 Posts

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Get ready for some serious meat shortages starting this week. Pork and beef will be scarce. I'm hearing Costco's suppliers have nothing left to send and the depots are empty.

·
Smuck
4,687 Posts
Are you claiming the numbers are not correct?
No the "lost" comment, while some might be gone for good, most of these so called "lost" will still be there when this shit show is over.

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Are you claiming the numbers are not correct?
Hello stupidface, prove they are with your junk science bullshit graphs.
I can copy/paste, too!11
And oh boy I sure am not enjoying this. Very terrible to have to bring such bad news. I am not enjoying this at all...
fucking lol

Don't be a mainstream media lemming stupidface.

·
LS Powah!
10,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,053
No the "lost" comment, while some might be gone for good, most of these so called "lost" will still be there when this shit show is over.
Ah, so you're arguing semantics. Got it.

·
Registered
9,206 Posts
Ah, so you're arguing semantics. Got it.
You are the purest douche bag....
STFU and go hide in your momma's basement under the couch and shit yourself.....
Boy the main stream media sure has made some people stupid as hell, including you....
People like you are the problem with this country...
Assclown.

·
LS Powah!
10,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,055
The CARES Act is a beta test for UBI.

·
LS Powah!
10,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,056

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
Guess I’ll cancel the curbside trash service. I’m not throwing anything away again.....I’ll find a need/use for it!!!

·
Registered
30,537 Posts
Discussion Starter • #1 2 mo ago

The Chinese economy, the 2nd largest in the world, is at a standstill due to hundreds of millions of people being under quarantine over the coronavirus. This is already causing supply disruptions all over the world. Factories are shutting down as they can't get necessary parts and supplies from China for production. Over 90% of pharmaceuticals are manufactured in China. Thanks to "just in time inventory", it won't take long to start seeing bare shelves here. There is already a shortage of N95 masks, as most are manufactured in China. This isn't even taking into account effects of the virus itself should it become widespread here.

Buckle up folks, because shit has already hit the fan in China and will spread to the rest of the world. I know some of you will laugh and think this is nothing to worry about. I honestly hope you're right, but it sure doesn't look like it. Our "booming economy" is about to evaporate. This is going to make 2008 look like a Sunday picnic.
#5 2 mo ago

LOL..Op is an idiot.....
#9 2 mo ago

Hey Opie...Can you name the author you plagiarized that garbage from...??...So I can call him a fucking idiot too...
LOL indeed. Who is an idiot now ....... ? Who else owes the OP an apology ...... ?

·
LS Powah!
10,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,060
1041 - 1060 of 1111 Posts