Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
AMP Racing member
3,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel a little odd posting this, but I've seen the power of the Bullet work before.

We might be a family of misfits, but this community has proven itself as one that will give when called upon for a cause that's worthwhile.

I had the privilege of flying this little boy to Philadelphia yesterday so he can get treatment for a rare form of leukemia.

The local fox channel did a bit on him and there are links to Jackson's gofundme account.

Thanks for watching.

http://www.fox29.com/news/229484507-story

·
Registered
401 Posts
Wow. So sad. I hope the little guy does ok. When my son was 11 we found out he had Leukemia and it was a long road from that poiny. Thank god he made it through it.

·
AMP Racing member
3,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow. So sad. I hope the little guy does ok. When my son was 11 we found out he had Leukemia and it was a long road from that poiny. Thank god he made it through it.
So glad to hear your son pulled through it.

My GF is a Lymphoma survivor.

Cancer Sucks.

·
AMP Racing member
3,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mid morning bump.

Thank you...

·
AMP Racing member
3,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Back up for the night crew...

·
Registered
9,903 Posts
Sad,

·
Banned
1,914 Posts
Man Cancer does suck. I know a few women who have been free of it for several years then it comes back. Dear friend of mine just lost his wife of 30+ years to cancer. I will definitely have a look at the GFM page.

·
Registered
47,759 Posts
I feel a little odd posting this, but I've seen the power of the Bullet work before.

We might be a family of misfits, but this community has proven itself as one that will give when called upon for a cause that's worthwhile.

I had the privilege of flying this little boy to Philadelphia yesterday so he can get treatment for a rare form of leukemia.

The local fox channel did a bit on him and there are links to Jackson's gofundme account.

Thanks for watching.

http://www.fox29.com/news/229484507-story

So you fly Lear jets... Hope he beats his cancer...no kid deserves to go through that.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Go get'um Jack! You are my hero young man. God bless you and you're family on this journey.

·
Master subscriber
1,643 Posts
My wife and I have been following the Jackson story for what seems like a year. Man, he has been thru hell and back. His parents should be commended on doing what they have done. They kept his story on social media and I think that is why Jackson has survived to this point. We pray daily for this little guy. I hope what he is about to endure will be successful and he pulls through with a long happy life.

·
AMP Racing member
3,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thank you all for your prayers and help.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts