Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
I forgot what to do next!
6,090 Posts
Hell yes he does what bravery and selflessness!!!!

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
What a brave unselfish young man. He deserves the highest honor this country can award. He gave all!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Wow is all I can say this man and his family deserve the highest honor that can be given!!!

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
I agree that he truly deserves the CMH. The regs surrounding medals, etc needs some serious attention. The unit I was in Iraq with was full of a bunch of pompous pricks that decided to award each other with Bronze Stars. E7 and above automatically warranted a BS, which is really sad, considering at least 80% never saw outside the wire. People like that can have what ever award they can pencil-whip, and true BAMFer's can' get what they actually deserve.

Sorry about the rant. But this is an issue that truly bugs me.

·
Banned...Four Times
40,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I agree that he truly deserves the CMH. The regs surrounding medals, etc needs some serious attention. The unit I was in Iraq with was full of a bunch of pompous pricks that decided to award each other with Bronze Stars. E7 and above automatically warranted a BS, which is really sad, considering at least 80% never saw outside the wire. People like that can have what ever award they can pencil-whip, and true BAMFer's can' get what they actually deserve.

Sorry about the rant. But this is an issue that truly bugs me.
It bothered me for 21 years. This one bothers me more than the others.

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
I've only got 12 in, but I couldn't agree more. This is at least one (of many I'm sure) that needs to be r-evaluated.

·
Registered
281 Posts
This man is a TRUE AMERICAN HERO and deserves better. I am sick of hearing about about random bullshit on the news when there are stories out there like this. Why is this the first time we are hearing this story? This man's actions deserve more honor.

·
Registered
985 Posts
THAT, my friends is a true HERO. I got chills reading about it. Their is no medal great enough...wow.

·
Memberless Member
1,062 Posts
This man is a TRUE AMERICAN HERO and deserves better. I am sick of hearing about about random bullshit on the news when there are stories out there like this. Why is this the first time we are hearing this story? This man's actions deserve more honor.
No kidding. The news is full of celebrities' stupid crap and this is the first time I've heard this man's story. He deserves the highest honors.

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,711 Posts
That man was an is a true hero..none of the candy asses in office would even understand what he did..he should of had the metal of honer the very next day.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts