Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
from across the pond...
6,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...for the support at the EDRS in Miramichi.Just a shame we couldn't have run some more for you guys...
Anyway,got this photo just for you.I think it looks real cool...The logo does exactly what it says on the box...:-D
Huge thanks to Darryl Reeves from www.reevesphoto.net for the image.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
redvictor ...... I think it looks real cool...[/quote said:
X2

That is an awesome shot Andy.:rock:

·
from across the pond...
6,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks fella...... The VP logo and the flags all make for a great photo....:D

·
from across the pond...
6,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
T-shirts.......... what Phuckin T-Shirts????

LOL.

Bob
hope you are not xl dude? Large left only with my shirts.Could have sold 500 in Canada if i'd have had them...

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
sorry didn't read the top just looked at the pic . problems with the car in testing
Shouldn't have sold it . People always have to mess with something that works .
No excuse on my part for not going. lots of rain eh?

·
from across the pond...
6,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
sorry didn't read the top just looked at the pic . problems with the car in testing
Shouldn't have sold it . People always have to mess with something that works .
No excuse on my part for not going. lots of rain eh?
LOTS of rain dude..... i understand about the messing part.Folk don't know when they have something good eh...

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Did you get to hang out with Ian and talk about the old Country Andy? Lol
He and I were in Montreal this past weekend at a promod race . He said what I already knew if the event had have went off without the rain it would have been
a cash cow for Chris and Trish .That was a good place to have this venue .the people would come in droves.Im not sure you could run killer fast there but it would have been good enough to prove the fastest street car . The fastest car's would learn pretty fast how to take "clutch" out of the car and back down on the timming on the hit at that track.. That would prove they could read a track also. Anyhow the next event should be over your way the next time at Santa pod in all fairness you came here twice
With Chris's rules /same race format .
But wait Don't you get Rain over there too ??lmao
Serious note why didn't you leave your stuff over here and just fly in to race ? Your car over here could get the buzz going again for REAL STREET DRIVEN CARS
i DON'T MEAN 1500 MILE CRUISE STUFF . I LIKE DRIVING MY STUFF BUT MY aSS GETS PRETTY TIRED AND I GET BORED REAL FAST CRUISIN LONG DISTANCES .7 Second street cars are for a quick addrenaline buzz . thats what my stuff is built for .

PS You could park rig at Ian's place .lol

·
from across the pond...
6,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Did you get to hang out with Ian and talk about the old Country Andy? Lol
He and I were in Montreal this past weekend at a promod race . He said what I already knew if the event had have went off without the rain it would have been
a cash cow for Chris and Trish .That was a good place to have this venue .the people would come in droves.Im not sure you could run killer fast there but it would have been good enough to prove the fastest street car . The fastest car's would learn pretty fast how to take "clutch" out of the car and back down on the timming on the hit at that track.. That would prove they could read a track also. Anyhow the next event should be over your way the next time at Santa pod in all fairness you came here twice
With Chris's rules /same race format .
But wait Don't you get Rain over there too ??lmao
Serious note why didn't you leave your stuff over here and just fly in to race ? Your car over here could get the buzz going again for REAL STREET DRIVEN CARS
i DON'T MEAN 1500 MILE CRUISE STUFF . I LIKE DRIVING MY STUFF BUT MY aSS GETS PRETTY TIRED AND I GET BORED REAL FAST CRUISIN LONG DISTANCES .7 Second street cars are for a quick addrenaline buzz . thats what my stuff is built for .

PS You could park rig at Ian's place .lol
Yes,Ian and i shot the poop all weekend...In fact within 20 mins Ian was Scottish again...:-D
For sure if there had have been even a remote chance of no rain the place would have been overflowing with people and Chris and Trish could have got the rewards they so richly deserved.A tuning track is what i like,where the smartest guy wins,not necessarily the fastest.Miramichi was going to be a tuners race for sure.
You mean the Montreal track i guess? I didn't know there was one there... I'd love the event to be here but i can't see many travelling to the UK for a race,besides,i like the adventure of travelling..lol and there is more chance of rain here than anywhere.Since i got back we have had probably a total of one day of sun..
If i could afford to keep flying in i would leave it there.But at $1000 a flight it would get rather expensive after a while. If i could get someone to keep paying for the flights then maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea. I'm hoping that after coming over for this race it will inspire others to get into proper street driven stuff and build some more.Only that way will the thing we love doing take off... but in saying that i will be back one day.I loved Canada.....
and yea,phuck drag week..lol

·
from across the pond...
6,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Do you still race in your series over there Andy? if so hows it going this year?
Hows FB with his coupe ?
nah,i haven't raced in it at all this year.Just giving others a chance..LOL
FB's have been having a nightmare trying to get their new engine and have given up on it this year.Fatty is still the reaction king though..
How about you? What you up to car wise?

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Ian and I have been helping a good friend of our's Joe Boniferro with his promod
Ian does all the data , me i just fix all the broken stuff lol.My car starts racing in October . Been gathering parts and and lots of spares .In racing promod "it's all about your spares ".Should be able to grind up a ton of money with the new car .
lT will be mostly match racing for us .I just about bought back the old street car for Chris's race . But the current owner wasn't ready to sell it just yet. So we struck up a deal were we were going to bring it . When I sold it I neutered it so he wouldn't hurt himself .So I put all good parts back in so the car would be on kill . We went and tested the week before {thank god} and we ran into some
problems with wiring and the trunk lid. On shake down pass we went 155 to the 1/8. but lost a few important parts off the car at about 900 feet like hydro. and the trunk lid. and one of the injector stacks . So I didn't think I should attemt 30 mile cruise. when I couldn't go 1300 feet.LOL and why the wiring was all changed I'll never know . Got the car running and had no water pump and fans so I couldn't drive it up the return road .Tune up was killer . But not enough time or patience to rewire the car .So I shipped it back to the new owner.The promod
is the main focus right now .But if the street car/ 30 mile cruise deal gets bigger
I'll put head lights in the Indian lol . Whats next for your deal?

·
from across the pond...
6,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ian and I have been helping a good friend of our's Joe Boniferro with his promod
Ian does all the data , me i just fix all the broken stuff lol.My car starts racing in October . Been gathering parts and and lots of spares .In racing promod "it's all about your spares ".Should be able to grind up a ton of money with the new car .
lT will be mostly match racing for us .I just about bought back the old street car for Chris's race . But the current owner wasn't ready to sell it just yet. So we struck up a deal were we were going to bring it . When I sold it I neutered it so he wouldn't hurt himself .So I put all good parts back in so the car would be on kill . We went and tested the week before {thank god} and we ran into some
problems with wiring and the trunk lid. On shake down pass we went 155 to the 1/8. but lost a few important parts off the car at about 900 feet like hydro. and the trunk lid. and one of the injector stacks . So I didn't think I should attemt 30 mile cruise. when I couldn't go 1300 feet.LOL and why the wiring was all changed I'll never know . Got the car running and had no water pump and fans so I couldn't drive it up the return road .Tune up was killer . But not enough time or patience to rewire the car .So I shipped it back to the new owner.The promod
is the main focus right now .But if the street car/ 30 mile cruise deal gets bigger
I'll put head lights in the Indian lol . Whats next for your deal?
sounds like you've been having fun... 155 to the 1/8 is hauling!!
I'd love to give Pro mod a go myself,but being competitive would be impossible on my budget.For sure you need spares.
Like you i'm going to match race and demo next year to try and get some money back.I want to come back to the north american continent in 2010(or before) so i'll working towards that i guess.Things are in the pipeline but nothing finalised..
maybe if the street car/30 mile cruise gets bigger we'll all be touring the world..he he..

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Sounds cool ,you might just have to put a 10.5 w tire on it and make a race car out of it .lol There's lots more racing for that deal with better payouts .Just think what a 6.70/220 pass would feel like in that little car of yours AND drive it up the return road to boot to really fuck em up . lol

1 - 20 of 25 Posts