Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When the team I belong to converted to our BS3 setup, the car owner bought the system and some injectors from Mike. Mike gave us a "baseline" setup and we were very happy with the performance of the car. Mike was recently on vacation down here in Hawaii and volunteered an entire day of his vacation to help dial in our setup. We do not have a racetrack on this island so we had to settle for a chassis dyno (thanks Nakaz Car Care!).

Mike INSTANTLY identified MULTIPLE problems with the car in the fuel, ignition, and even throttle setups. A couple were things we would never have known and only worked around. Once we got those straightened out Mike dialed our tuneup in to where he was happy. We can't wait to run the car again.

We have worked with a lot of good people but never had the kind of complete and thorough service from a single person before. Mike went the extra mile in making sure we have what we need. It is obvious that Mike has the advantage of knowledge gained from actually racing/driving what he builds. He shared things based on his experiences that will prove invaluable to us as we run our program. We now see why he is the first turbo car in the 5s. If you are not already getting your performance from Moran Motorsports, I suggest you at least consider them because they offer a lot more than horsepower.

The entire RipTire Racing team would like to send our heartfelt thanks to Mike Moran and Shannon for all the help and the great stories! It was great meeting you guys and we will see you again!

The car I am referring to is shown here:
http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=313249

·
Registered
385 Posts
Mike is an awesome guy to deal with! Just ordered my injectors and sending him my intake to perform his magic. He took the time to chat with me as he was getting off the plane from the above trip. I didn't even realize he was not at work! Real professional nice guy!

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
I could call Mike right this minute and he would pickup the phone and answer any question I have. Real good guy.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts