Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
11,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Concrats to the Steelers on the AFC Championship !

Team Green thanks for a great year and lots of happy Sundays. The entertainment was off the charts this year !

·
Registered
196 Posts
X2 Jets fans are so classy compared to the Pats fans..... In fact based on AFC vs NFC will pull for the Steelers now that the Jets are out.....

I will say next year is going to be rough..... we will lose Shotty plus a bunch of Vets...... Next year may be a rebuilding year..

·
Registered
575 Posts
X2 Jets fans are so classy compared to the Pats fans..... In fact based on AFC vs NFC will pull for the Steelers now that the Jets are out.....

I will say next year is going to be rough..... we will lose Shotty plus a bunch of Vets...... Next year may be a rebuilding year..
They wont loose shotty all the head coaches spot are filled.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Good year very proud of them

J-E-T-S. JETS JETS JETS

·
11,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

I promised myself I would not make excuses and I won't. But let me just say I WILL BE HAPPY TO LOSE SHOTTY and his totally predictable offense !

·
HeadCaseRacing
11,611 Posts
Another great year for jets. The last two game were the hardest andcthis one we got beat in the 1st. Maybe next year will be better for the jets. I'm upset but every year they get better.

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
Congrats to the Steelers and their fans and a big Thanks to the Jets for giving it their all and coming up a bit short.Proud to be a die hard Jet fan GO JETS!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
11,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Congrats to the Steelers and their fans and a big Thanks to the Jets for giving it their all and coming up a bit short.Proud to be a die hard Jet fan GO JETS!!!!!!!!!!!!
x100 .... FTW !:supz:

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
Congratulations to the New York Jets and their fans. You had one heck of a season and beat some very good teams. I am sure the way your team is playing they will be in the playoffs again next year. Thanks for beating the CHEATING patriots.!!!!!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts