Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
OBR's ONLY Heads Up Racer
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
please check your pm's....and YES for everyone reading this and wondering.....its regarding the True Street Rules.:finga:

·
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Smartass!!!!! :smt097

But that was a good one James!!!:smt044:smt044:smt044

.....and come to think of it, a r-e-a-l-l-y good idea :smt115......TANER please check your pm's again!!!!:p

·
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OUCH!!! That hurts...not gonna lie.:( :smt089...you've been hanging around Ralph too much!!!

The evening brings 'em all out, don't it??? :p Besides, you're just a few days late Rick...I already made it to Super Chevy!!!!:smt110

·
Registered
434 Posts
OUCH!!! That hurts...not gonna lie.:( :smt089...you've been hanging around Ralph too much!!!

The evening brings 'em all out, don't it??? :p Besides, you're just a few days late Rick...I already made it to Super Chevy!!!!:smt110
You musta got in Ken's good graces. I saw you Friday morning heading up #3 from Essex.

By the way, How did you make out @ the SC show?

·
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm always in Ken's good graces....he just doesn't like anyone to know it.:p

Super Chevy was great!!! What an experience!!:cool: I think I did okay- I was third in my 13.0 index for the True Street Challenge and I went two rounds in the DOT Street Fight class. I was SO nervous at first, but it was a "good nervous".

Their True Street Challenge was a killer- it certainly put the cars through their paces. Right in the heat of the day, we did a 20 mile cruise, a leg on the 250 Interstate and then straight to the lanes, not much cool down- no lifting hoods at all, then three round-robin passes.....cars dropped out like flies. But it was fun!! All three of our cars made it through the whole class!!:cool::cool::smt023

·
Registered
263 Posts
I'm always in Ken's good graces....he just doesn't like anyone to know it.:p

Super Chevy was great!!! What an experience!!:cool: I think I did okay- I was third in my 13.0 index for the True Street Challenge and I went two rounds in the DOT Street Fight class. I was SO nervous at first, but it was a "good nervous".

Their True Street Challenge was a killer- it certainly put the cars through their paces. Right in the heat of the day, we did a 20 mile cruise, a leg on the 250 Interstate and then straight to the lanes, not much cool down- no lifting hoods at all, then three round-robin passes.....cars dropped out like flies. But it was fun!! All three of our cars made it through the whole class!!:cool::cool::smt023

ive yet too see any of these cars at the auditon. lol

·
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ive yet too see any of these cars at the auditon. lol
Well, thanx for the invite- but I guess I'm gonna have to let this one slide. :( The little Outlaw car is gettin' a bit tired and needs some maintenance. :rolleyes: Sounds like you got more than enough cars to fill out your program anyway.:cool:

·
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you for posting the rules regarding the qualifications of the car, for this class. However, I'm desperately treading water here Taner, I am under the gun to book some travel plans and need to know what time on Friday, I should be in Tilbury or St. Thomas or whatever....sorry to seem pushy or bossy:p:p;), but I really need some definitives on this class because I would love to support and participate in this class. Thanks again, for being so understanding and for taking the lead for us in this matter.:cool:

·
The Gear Rower
839 Posts
princess,

how is this for meeting time @ Tilbury. 2:30 pm meet time. we should be ready to hit the road for 3 pm. that would be our earliest meet time! i have to confirm with Dave tomorrow. I have to mail up money to him for the class.

no pre-registration required, we pay at the gate, and get into the lanes. I will also confirm at what time he wants to run the true street class. We may be able to leave by 3:30 - 4 PM.

I apologize, setting this up is new to me, and unfortunately i do have other priorities. if i just won the lottery then i could devote more time to this, lol!!! don't be shy on kicking my butt when it needs to get in gear.

as well i have always wanted to do the SC true street class! that is exactly what i built my car to do!

·
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Taner

No apologies necessary and I never kick butts, just ask Keith, its nag, nag, nag, nag...........:p

You would have killed in the SC class, maybe next year???:cool:

I'll be home later tonight...I'll send you my thoughts, but basically just do what's best for the class.

You're doing a great job!;)

·
1,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I was just by there today and I think you are thinking of the Tim Horton/Wendy's stop- right Mike? Yes, they are closed. But, the Pilot stop is before that and it appeared to be open and has a nice big lot to meet in.

Well, thats a start Taner...:)....so, the E.T.A.- for St. Thomas is- when? The class will run at what time? The route is.....?? If I can't make it....you go get 'em guys....show them how "real" street cars do it!!!!:cool:

·
Registered
267 Posts
pilot station

·
The Gear Rower
839 Posts
yes pilot station is a great departure point.

i will have to provide a route, i have it in my head just not yet on paper.

regards,
taner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts