Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
81,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOUNDS PRETTY GOOD TO ME....CAIN HAS A TOUGH ROAD AHEAD OF HIM.....BUT HE'S GOT MY VOTE......

·
Registered
6,554 Posts
I like the 9% income deal. Id have to see how the 9% figured into current state sales tax. If they just whacked 9% on top of the current 6%, that seems a tad excessive. I suppose it would still be less than taking a 30% hit right from the get go.

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Kevin, I agree. We have a long road to go and so far he is the guy I can identify with the most. I didn't get to see the debate last night. From what I have been able to read about it, was the remainder of the candidates mainly had criticisim for it (999). Bachman even going as far to say 'The Devil is in the details', referring to 999 being 666. Interesting. Anyhow, have a good one Man!

·
The Warbird
6,478 Posts
He is a corrupt business man turned politician. Easy transition! Once again we are left with no REAL choices for a good Republican candidate :confused:

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
this plan apparently stops double taxation, so as a business owner i`d only be taxed 9% on the gross income of my company minus money spent on products from other businesses? or am I taxed that 9% plus an additional 9% for personal income tax?

·
The Warbird
6,478 Posts

·
The Warbird
6,478 Posts
bossip.com is your trustworthy news source?
No the class action lawsuit was on national news back in 04. Just the 1st link to it that came up in the google search

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Please fill me in on his corruption. I like Cain but I do.not know that much about him prier to this.

He was Chairman and Deputy Chairman for the Kansas Federal Reserve from 1992-96. If you research the the federal reserve, you'll understand why I wouldn't trust anyone having been associated with them.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts