Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What kind of power can be made out of this turbo and with how much boost?
Sbc around 400ci

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
What kind of power can be made out of this turbo and with how much boost?
Sbc around 400ci
I have a customer that may have one for sale that just came back from FI freshen up. Has gone 4.60's on a 367cuin SBF. There are more powerful 94's on the market but it's a decent performer for the money. I think he is going to a Pro Mod 98mm. PM me if you're interested and I'll get you his contact info.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I thought the promod turbos were built off the gt55 platform?
If not whats the difference?

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
I thought the promod turbos were built off the gt55 platform?
If not whats the difference?
Sorry I should have said he's going to a Precision Gen 2 Pro Mod 98mm. There is also the possibility of going to the 105mm turbine wheel as well. It will also use the T5 cast iron exhaust housings which offer a wide array of sizes larger than the SS v-band housing.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Was is a S488/100mm turbo? No to hi jack your thread just curious as i have close to the same engine combo.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
No 2.5 psi i never had c02 on and only have 7lb spring in. Didnt believe it so i looked at timing and it didnt pull anything and i have it at 34 total and pulling 1.1 after 6psi

·
Registered
15,897 Posts
No 2.5 psi i never had c02 on and only have 7lb spring in. Didnt believe it so i looked at timing and it didnt pull anything and i have it at 34 total and pulling 1.1 after 6psi
How did you make 2.5# on a 7# spring?

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
I was wondering the same thing. I run 2 gates and i run a line from turbo to gate. Few guys told me if i pull that they bet it would make 5 to 7psi. So i havent had a chance to try it yet. My old setup i ran 1 66 gate with my large frame x275 88mm and always ran c02. I thought i had a leak or something. But msd boost controller said 2.5 i didnt believe it and went and looked to see if it pulled timing and it didnt .

1 - 19 of 19 Posts