Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Grizzly
45,815 Posts
Phuck i have been faster than that so yea it can be done ..chevys have to be heavly modifed to keep up with a stock ford

·
Registered
10,371 Posts
it's been done for sure , not very hard to do , that one i'm not sure

·
Registered
10,371 Posts
you never now whats under the hood
i have seen some pretty crazy shit , mustangs running 10 on not so much
i had a 90 gt with every thing in it even A/C fully stock bottom end , ported stock head and intake and an s trim with lot of little tuning tricks and 355
i ran 10.80 on Mercuries all day long
i stilll have guy's ask me what i had and if i would do a set up for them

funny thing is when i put a 347 in her , i could nevver get her to run as well as the bone stock bottom end

·
Registered
205 Posts
Without knowing what's done to the car, how can anyone answer that question? My 95GT with a stock shortblock, some GT40X heads, an old E303 cam, an Edelbrock Performer intake, and a stock pullied S-Trim went 11.36 with a T5 on it's 2nd pass spinning this past summer and I'm hoping to get it into the 10's next season. Running 10's with an EFI 5.0 5-speed Mustang isn't exactly uncommon. Aside from being a different color and having different wheels, my car looks similar to the car in the ad.

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
Without knowing what's done to the car, how can anyone answer that question? My 95GT with a stock shortblock, some GT40X heads, an old E303 cam, an Edelbrock Performer intake, and a stock pullied S-Trim went 11.36 with a T5 on it's 2nd pass spinning this past summer and I'm hoping to get it into the 10's next season. Running 10's with an EFI 5.0 5-speed Mustang isn't exactly uncommon. Aside from being a different color and having different wheels, my car looks similar to the car in the ad.
Would you sell your car for $6500???

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
ive seen 10s all day long on a stock short block wit b-cam,edel heads and edel upper @ lower with a 125 shot.

world class t5 and 4.10s

im talking 10 yrs ago also, so the chices they have today definatly

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yea dependin on whats done to it have i have stock bottom end cast iron gt40 heads unported stock cam an now a stock explorer intake an a stage1 hp performance kit with a 62mm but it has been [email protected] but i have a aod in my car i know it would be that fast with a 5 speed

·
Registered
205 Posts
Would you sell your car for $6500???
No I would not, but that has nothing to do with the fact that it runs low 11's. I wouldn't sell it for that much because it has a clean body and no rust. If my drivetrain were in a different car in worse overall condition, then $6500 wouldn't be that far off from what most would pay.

·
Ice Cream Wolfpack
18,500 Posts
Phuck i have been faster than that so yea it can be done ..chevys have to be heavly modifed to keep up with a stock ford
LMFAO.

That Cobra looks like a 14 second car to me.

·
Registered
3,885 Posts
It's possible and has been done. But I doubt the car in that ad has been 10's in the 1/4. $6500 sounds more like 10's in the 1/8.:p
I'll take $8000 for mine and it has run 10.08 at 135. It's in the sig. Motor is in avatar. I've got a little over $10K in it with less than 75 passes since being built. Three passes since new rings and bearings. Just don't play with it anymore.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts