Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, posted this on Facebook last night and it looks like the 99-04 doors are a go. Wanting to also gauge interest in 94-98 doors as well. I don't have a set, but can get some locally. If anyone here is interested in doors, please post up and let me know, or call 253-906-8126 if you're ready to order. Shooting for Christmas time delivery for the first sets.

Well, we had a customer send us some 99-04 Mustang doors to do. He ended up having to back out due to personal reasons, but we still have the doors. We'd still like to get this project off the ground, so if anyone knows someone with a 99-04 Mustang that would want some badass Ultra-Carbon doors, we'd like to start making them. $2400/pair and available in stock style or with a lexan flange. Yes, you can use you stock window and regulator as well as hinges and handle.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Hey all, posted this on Facebook last night and it looks like the 99-04 doors are a go. Wanting to also gauge interest in 94-98 doors as well. I don't have a set, but can get some locally. If anyone here is interested in doors, please post up and let me know, or call 253-906-8126 if you're ready to order. Shooting for Christmas time delivery for the first sets.

Well, we had a customer send us some 99-04 Mustang doors to do. He ended up having to back out due to personal reasons, but we still have the doors. We'd still like to get this project off the ground, so if anyone knows someone with a 99-04 Mustang that would want some badass Ultra-Carbon doors, we'd like to start making them. $2400/pair and available in stock style or with a lexan flange. Yes, you can use you stock window and regulator as well as hinges and handle.
What type of weight savings do you expect on a 94-98 door? I would want to still use a factory mirror, window, and power window regulator.

Thanks

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What type of weight savings do you expect on a 94-98 door? I would want to still use a factory mirror, window, and power window regulator.

Thanks
I would assume somewhere between 80 and 100 pounds for the pair. Easily 80 pounds if you change over EVERY single item.

·
Embalmer
1,335 Posts
My Stock 2004 doors were 75lbs each when we took them off two years ago...Plus 8 lbs for the hinges total...

BIG weight savings going to Carbon..

Good Luck with the project!

DS

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My Stock 2004 doors were 75lbs each when we took them off two years ago...Plus 8 lbs for the hinges total...

BIG weight savings going to Carbon..

Good Luck with the project!

DS
Thanks! Yeah, so far it's crickets, but I know they'll sell, so I'm not worried about it.

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok, first set of 94-98 Mustang doors sold, so they're definitely a go!!! Ultra-Carbon will now have a complete lineup of Mustang doors from 1994-2014!!! We might even think about doing the 2015 and up doors if we can somehow get ahold of a set.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.