Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We live out in the country and a 92 year old man was beat to death and robbed 1 mile from my house,and they have no suspects WTF.
That is so shitty,I hope they find out who did it and hang them by there balls untill they fall off and then shoot them right between the eyes.
It happened in Van Buren,In

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Our prayers are with his family, and the police to catch these fucks.

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Thats bad,I pray for the family.I agree 100%,I want to be the one to hang that basterd.Thats uncalled for,for taking a humans life.

·
598 Coming Soon
19,628 Posts
CHICKEN SHIT P.O.S's I'm sure if they would've just asked him for his $$$ he would've gave it to them no problem.....drop them phuckers off in Pakistan

·
Registered
322 Posts
Oh to be the one who happens to find these fuckers!!

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,112 Posts
PHUCKING JUNKY MOTHER PHUCKERS!

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
yea that sucks...seen on our local news that some crackhead walked across the street and beat a 88 year old man to death in his front yard to steal his money

·
Registered
48,068 Posts
....a man sees life through to 92 years and finishes up like that, I know what I'd do to the fuckers if I had the chance.

·
I am The Dentist
50,953 Posts
Ask any law enforcement officer, and they'll tell you they're concerned about a rise in violent crimes, break-ins and home invasions due to so many people being out of work. Crime also always goes up during the summer months.

If this happened right near you, your area could be a "hunting ground" for the burglar that killed the old guy. Keep your shit locked: locked-up, and locked & loaded.

-Brad

1 - 20 of 23 Posts