Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what is everyone using for .904 sbc lifters?? any part numbers, brands,,?? was thinking about a set from crower?

·
Registered
5,032 Posts
what is everyone using for .904 sbc lifters?? any part numbers, brands,,?? was thinking about a set from crower?
I switched to Morels!!!!! Made in the good ole U.S.A. and they are rebuildable

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I'm a Jesel dealer, Go with the Best & never second guess... I can give you a killer deal... call 267-446-3525 ask for Tom. Or just pm me...

·
Registered
263 Posts
Scott, I clicked on your web page to check out the Morels and I saw your balancing. I've got to ask, what's the difference in a rotating assembly "basic balance" and a "premium precision balance"? Thanks, Jim

·
Banned
71,969 Posts
Just bought another set of Morels.

·
Registered
14,799 Posts
Scott, I clicked on your web page to check out the Morels and I saw your balancing. I've got to ask, what's the difference in a rotating assembly "basic balance" and a "premium precision balance"? Thanks, Jim
Basic balance is from Scat, and they take one rod, one piston, weigh them, plug in a weight for rings, pins and locks and come up with a bob weight. A premium balance I do myself, and weighs all rods- big and small end, all pistons, matches them within a gram, weighs the rings, pins and locks and add for oil, and then come up with a bob weight. I'm not sure how close they get when they spin the cranks at Scat, but I know how close I get in the shop.
Sorry I don't have pricing for Morels listed, but you can give me a call.
Thanks for asking.

·
Registered
888 Posts
I tried several different brands ..crane , isky red zone , comp cams
the comp cams were the best price and worked the best in my motor . I had to made my own tie bars to fit my lifter locations. so it was important for me to have a tie bar that was removeable. the tie bar on the comp lifters was thicher and made the lifter more stable during the dyno pulls and at the track .they are rebuildable too .

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Jesel the only way to go... take a look @ there new solid body lifter on there web-site... any questions or concerns call 267-446-3525 ask for Tom.. :partyman:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts