Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Phuckstick
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking into getting a 9" for my car, its a 96 mustang. im looking at strange's website and it says 94-98 track width is reduced by 1.5". i thought they were the same size? my car has the team z minitub kit installed and i want to run a even size back spacing like a 5" or 6". im going to run the 315 drag radials. anyone know what length to go with?? thanks

· Phuckstick
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
right on thanks jason, if you dont mind me asking why didnt you have team z build you the rear end? i was thinking bout buying one right from them. did you get the aluminum center section? how much did it run. 3K? :( im hoping with the 15x12 with 4" offset it fits close to the outer fender? i hate when the tires are way to the inside, it looks terrible.

· Phuckstick
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sorry, one more thing. is your rear end backbraced? i wanted to get the h1117 housing with all the bracing and all that.

sometimes living in california sucks, by the time i get home all the places back east are already closed and i cannot call them. work sucks i need to open my own business. :(

PS- earthquakes are fun! :tonqe:

· Phuckstick
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lmk if you need help? whats that mean?

only problem is that i dont know what wheels i want now. i wanted to run the mickey thompson et drag wheels for psca contingency money but they stoped makin them like a yr ago and they said they wont be out until 09 sometime and they still dont know an exact date!!! i like the alumastars i guess but have you seen the huge price increase on them? they are like over a hundred dollars more than they use to be, what a phuckin rip off!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.