Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
22,722 Posts
We might show up at this point I'm undecided where or when I'm racing next.

·
Diamond Pistons Rep
4,400 Posts
Mines wounded by we are gonna try and make the show !!!

·
Registered
22,722 Posts
You're not going to KOC, Bill?
Nope double whammy on me by the powers that be. 1/8th mile and no minimum weight, chassis cars plus big tires just doesn't fit into my game very well. I don't mind racing chassis cars but they need to at least be at 2800 and 1/4 mile then we can get busy all they want. I know we can run in the high 4.40's but in the chassis car world that's slow just look at door wars high 4.40's or low 50's wouldn't even come close to making the show.

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
What are your picks? Any newbies this month?

DR - Henline (if it is fixed)
It's 90% fixed. It's going to the alignment shop tonight and the blower should be back tomorrow according to FEDEX.

I would pick Hinzman to win DR but since everyone else is heads up racing and he is 7.50 index racing he might just drop the laundry a little to early and get caught. The other side is he may drop the laundry a little bit late and get DQ'ed. IMO they should let him run it out the back door. ;)

·
Registered
22,722 Posts
Hope you make it Bill. Would be nice to see the Outlaw champ return for 1 race this year.
I have 2 things keeping me from making it right now but I can get those resolved pretty quick if I decide to come up for it but looking at the weather.com it shows there may be rain in the area Friday night.

·
Registered
4,735 Posts
Hinzman isn't legal for 7.40's is he?
No, impossible to be 7.40 legal at 3400#, and yes, as I understand it Milan is sticking completely to the rule book.

DH was told he will be done for the year if he does it again, hence the early parachutes . . . . .

I've heard, but am not 100%, that even a 3100# 25.2 car will not be allowed to run faster than 7.50 in Milan D/R since the heavier cars are not allowed to. Of course is basically just the Nitrous cars, so not much worry there. They would just DQ you like a break out on a 7.50 index though, they couldn't toss you if you are sub-3200#, 25.2, Adv ET License.

1 - 20 of 96 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.